single turbo build

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Why would replacing the tuning do anything? Eric's tunes are fine. Sounds like a waste of money to me.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
What wires do you have your fuel pump hooked to?

And have you checked all the fuses

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I'm not blaming the tuning, bit as I have said before my truck acts wired with sct.. Eric said it may be because my truck is an early build and doesnt have the newer ford file in it... Craig I'm assuming uou mean my airdog pump... And i can't remember.. its been on my truck for over a year now tho... I checked all the fuses in tje battery junction fuse box... I will check tomorrow to see if my hpfp wiring is grounded....

BFT

Reaction score
mines an 07 build without the new flash and truck has ran fine since the first day i loaded erics tuning.

i think there should only be two wires connected which one should be spliced with a purple with a white chaser from the old pump.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
mines an 07 build without the new flash and truck has ran fine since the first day i loaded erics tuning.

i think there should only be two wires connected which one should be spliced with a purple with a white chaser from the old pump.

Once again I am not blaming erics tuning at all, truck has done a no start with a sct before, usually I can reload the tune and it will start...

Yes thats the wire its hooked to...

Anyone know how a person can go about testing the hpfp cicuits... What the ohms should be between the wires.... It's just weird it wont start, and I dont have any codes unless ofcourse i can't pull them with my sct..

oneturboforme

Reaction score
So I unplugged the fuel pump and got the codes for the volume and pressure control regulators, plugged it back in... Is there a possiblity that I plugged multible injectors at once? As far as the lp system goes its flowing blenty of fuel to the hpfp...

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Trucks running again.. runs nd drives awesome.. other then the fast spool up I honestly cant tell a diff from my buddys 6.4.... Not sure if its the injectors but it builds 3.5 at 1510rpm and just a slight pedal movemet downward and you better be hangin on... It flat out rips egts havent even been up to 1150.... Only real complaint is how easy it is to get turbo chatter with this turbo...its kinda crazy... Once boost starts to build it spools quick but it seems like it hits again once boost host 21... Kinda cool once the intial hit let's you outta the seat it seems to push you back in it...

Last edited:

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
maybe it time you put a signature on your truck so we donot have to guess a what was done..
thanks,

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Doug at gogo told me that might be it since it wouldn't move off zero at all, he informed me you shouod replace them every time you pull them out... Big pain in my ass for 30 bucks

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Doug at gogo told me that might be it since it wouldn't move off zero at all, he informed me you shouod replace them every time you pull them out... Big pain in my ass for 30 bucks

Yes rail sensors have a one time crush washer on them
Ford says to replace everytime you take it out

Latest posts

Members online