Sinister diesel advise

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to see what y'all thought about sinister diesel products on your 6.0L? I have a 06 king ranch with their egr delete kit and oil cooler kit. But I want to basically try everything from them ranging from fuel regulator down to intake to possibly headers. I know on alligator performance they don't have a lot of sinisters parts other than their solution kits. I was just wondering before I waste money trying I just like to keep same theme on engine but won't waste time if it ain't worth it.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Personally, I'd never buy anything from sinister. Their egr kits are knock offs from copying other kits and their headers are way over priced and will more than likely have issues and won't perform as good as log style manifolds

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
Headers were just just in case but like their filter for oil and coolant and fuel sump and a few others I had a list of wants just iffy like they have the powermax with battmo wheel already in and powder coated blue and I was kinda wanting it but its just price seems alittle high for just being powder coated and their name in it

imelmo

Reaction score
Strictly Diesel would be a great option with outstanding customer service. I just used them for the headstuds, regulated return, oil cooler, and stuff on my truck.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
you ask for advice, advice is given, you dont take said advice... what the point to asking?

You can buy any of those knock off product originals from a site sponsor.

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
I am taking advice but no one is really saying why not go with them, and there are a lot of bias owners out there. Just want to know why they are knock offs or if people have even gave their parts a try or are they just trying to talk up their own parts..Rudy's is just doing my work being it only an hour away

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There is a lot of bias, and for good reason. All sinister does is take something built by someone else and replicate, or try and replicate it and charge a little less... then anodize everything a queer blue. That kind of crap sets me off. Their regulated return fuel system is a straight

Youre in good hands with Rudys

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
Yea I like them already I just had a complete diag and they hooked it up my biggest thing I want right now is the powermax with battmo wheel I have everything proofed so they call it already but now I'm looking to finish it out just don't know where to start from now. I'm not going excessive in performance just getting out of stock into the stage 1/ stage 2 area. I have a 06 f250 king ranch lifted by rize industry 6.5", have arp head studs, now unfortunate sinister egr delete and oil cooler replacement, air raid filter soon to be gone with afe..., SCT live wire ts with soon to have innovative tunes

sleeps

Reaction score
alot of people give sinister crap about being knock offs. but isnt anyone other than the original a knockoff? i mean, its an egr delete, you vant really change much on it to make it your own. i bought my kit from them and i just bought their solid up pipes, look great to me, havent installed yet though. customer service with them is great for me. and as for buying from a site sponsor, yes thats great, support your site. but, it doesnt mean they are the only companies who make decent products. shops dont come into business as site sponsors an as we all know, just because you are a sponsor doesnt mean you are the best person...some companies used to be sponsors but are no longer here.

Latest posts

Members online