Sinister diesel advise

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'm working on a Sinsiter EGR delete repair kit. Should be ready for market within a couple weeks. Had to many customers call with complaints of their kits leaking coolant at the silicone hose splice, leaving them stranded on the roadside. OP, let me know if I can help you with anything

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
I'm working on a Sinsiter EGR delete repair kit. Should be ready for market within a couple weeks. Had to many customers call with complaints of their kits leaking coolant at the silicone hose splice, leaving them stranded on the roadside. OP, let me know if I can help you with anything

I haven't had any issues with mine and I have put close to 50,000 miles on it so far

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
alot of people give sinister crap about being knock offs. but isnt anyone other than the original a knockoff? i mean, its an egr delete, you vant really change much on it to make it your own. i bought my kit from them and i just bought their solid up pipes, look great to me, havent installed yet though. customer service with them is great for me. and as for buying from a site sponsor, yes thats great, support your site. but, it doesnt mean they are the only companies who make decent products. shops dont come into business as site sponsors an as we all know, just because you are a sponsor doesnt mean you are the best person...some companies used to be sponsors but are no longer here.

Agreed 100%. I don't care to much about other options out there just want to know the reasons not to get sinister and why but I mean if people have had issues ill listen and look else where

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
It's not that it's luck and I didn't choose it but when my egr went out and I took it to a shop that was the work they did. It's the advise of their other products that I was asking about and y'all all agreed not to go with them so ill look at what else to do then. I mean its to late now with my egr delete its on and done i won't fix what ain't broken.. Where should I pick up with my truck to just put it at that stage 1/ 2 area what are y'all's inputs. I'm not a pissing contest type if y'all say the are expensive cheap parts ill steer away just wanted to know why and y'all answered it

SmokinOutlawDiesel1

Reaction score
I have been talking to them about it just didn't get into deep and didn't talk about sinister cause I just looked at sinister site yesterday

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
There is a lot of bias, and for good reason. All sinister does is take something built by someone else and replicate, or try and replicate it and charge a little less... then anodize everything a queer blue. That kind of crap sets me off. Their regulated return fuel system is a straight

You have no idea how bad I want to finish that sentence!

strokin6L

Reaction score
And if I were you...I'd forget about the powermax. Look into the MTW turbos...you'll be well better off. Oh, and the batmowheel isn't what's its all cracked up to be.

Vengeance

Reaction score
There is a lot of bias, and for good reason. All sinister does is take something built by someone else and replicate, or try and replicate it and charge a little less... then anodize everything a queer blue. That kind of crap sets me off. Their regulated return fuel system is a straight

Youre in good hands with Rudys

You have no idea how bad I want to finish that sentence!

Copy of another vendor, a well respected vendor who has spent an enormous amount of time in r&d so he can put out a great product. If I recall he has a wannabe race truck, and a pretty sweet dually.

Something like that?

Latest posts

Members online