Snow White Resurrection

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
So what is going back into the red truck? Also are you redoing the valve covers to match snow white?

Was ganna put a stock engine back in and sell her, but I got phone call today from a very quite member on here that has been buying up all the nice trucks for sale and wants a built engine put back in.

The valve covers and oil pan will stay red, that particular engine has a lot of sentimental value besides the fact that it is one the special ones that I have built with some neat stuff under the sheet metal not to mention I put my heart into it as only the best for my lovely wife ;)

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
What took you so long?

J/K bud, doing good so far.

One day I woke up and realized that I wasn't 21 anymore and that what once mattered to me wasn't nearly as important as the 2 women in my life.
My baby girl went from a cute 3 year old to an 18 year old beauty queen before I even knew what happened. But I have been making up for it the last 5 years though:thumbsup:

907DAVE

Reaction score
While I appreciate your response, that post was not targeted at you.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
One day I woke up and realized that I wasn't 21 anymore and that what once mattered to me wasn't nearly as important as the 2 women in my life.
My baby girl went from a cute 3 year old to an 18 year old beauty queen before I even knew what happened. But I have been making up for it the last 5 years though:thumbsup:

gotta respect that sir!!

thuglike

Reaction score
Was ganna put a stock engine back in and sell her, but I got phone call today from a very quite member on here that has been buying up all the nice trucks for sale and wants a built engine put back in.

The valve covers and oil pan will stay red, that particular engine has a lot of sentimental value besides the fact that it is one the special ones that I have built with some neat stuff under the sheet metal not to mention I put my heart into it as only the best for my lovely wife ;)

Dennis?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.