Snow White Resurrection

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Oh, lol.

Might as well keep it then. My ice cream cone won't melt so fast.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
it all depends man, i would rather have the a/c sitting the pits with my fire suit on when its 100 degrees outside, thats just me though

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think im going to start a thread on ways to get weight out of our trucks, people can post pictures, ect of what they are taking out and what thier final weights are. My reg cab is disgustingly heavy for what it is. Def needs a diet before this summer...

EDIT: here is the thread, lets move some of this over there please

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32819

Last edited:

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Ditching the gooseneck would probably be a huge step in the right direction, but part of my suspension stops are welded to them at the moment.

Be a good thread.

Some of the pullin rules around me for 2.6 don't allow less than full factory interior so... I'm not 100% sure where to start.

Thought about pullin the carpet and taking all the soundproofing out, then layin the carpet back but...

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I could have gotten her red truck well into the 11's but WHY??
I broke enough stuff on it running 12.0's in the thing, and hers only weighed in at 7350lbs.
Going fast in a heavy truck is cool for a little bit but at the end of the nobody cares.

mandkole

Reaction score
Going fast in a heavy truck is cool for a little bit but at the end of the nobody cares.

I agree, but it depends on what you want. Most guys arent building dedicated race (or real light street) trucks.

Its all about going fast... but, thats why my truck pulls what goes real fast.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I could have gotten her red truck well into the 11's but WHY??
I broke enough stuff on it running 12.0's in the thing, and hers only weighed in at 7350lbs.

EXACTLY!!!!!! 100% my thoughts exactly! Been there. Done that. Saw the light. That's not true. If I had seen the light I would have bought a newer more advanced power plant. LOL I just love my 7.3 and there's more gratification in making big power with a crappy outdated dinosaur. LOL

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Oh I won't get rid of the crew cab. I love a crew cab. It's just that if I want to race more and be more competitive I need to shed about 3,000#. That's why I'm building the new one. Besides. If I can get real fast I might get let into the inner circle of cool kids. Something David has struggled to do. LOL

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I agree, but it depends on what you want. Most guys arent building dedicated race (or real light street) trucks.

Its all about going fast... but, thats why my truck pulls what goes real fast.
My daily driver (95 Bronco) gives me a daily grin without breaking.
Need update pics... :poke:
I actually work for a living:poke: tomorrow I will have some updates.
EXACTLY!!!!!! 100% my thoughts exactly! Been there. Done that. Saw the light. That's not true. If I had seen the light I would have bought a newer more advanced power plant. LOL I just love my 7.3 and there's more gratification in making big power with a crappy outdated dinosaur. LOL
I agree, I could race any powerplant I wanted too, but at the end of day the 7.3 makes the headlines, the 6.0 well so much for a redheaded stepchild, the 6.4 wannabe DmaxLOL
Oh I won't get rid of the crew cab. I love a crew cab. It's just that if I want to race more and be more competitive I need to shed about 3,000#. That's why I'm building the new one. Besides. If I can get real fast I might get let into the inner circle of cool kids. Something David has struggled to do. LOL

seriously!!! look at the blue in my Sig, I started the cool kids club;)

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I agree, I could race any powerplant I wanted too, but at the end of day the 7.3 makes the headlines, the 6.0 well so much for a redheaded stepchild, the 6.4 wannabe DmaxLOL

seriously!!! look at the blue in my Sig, I started the cool kids club;)

Wannabe yes. But the 6.4 pulled it off better than the dmax could. IMO.

Everybody let you start the club to make you feel better about yourself. Its kinda like that news story the other day where the basketball player passed the retarded kid the basketball to make a point during a game. :morons:

DocBar

Reaction score

Everybody let you start the club to make you feel better about yourself. Its kinda like that news story the other day where the basketball player passed the retarded kid the basketball to make a point during a game. :morons:
Be nice, Chris. David was the coolest kid on the short bus after he put a GT42 kit on it. :grouphug: :lame2:

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score

You have to get voted into the cool kids club and I gotts extra veto powas LOL
Tread lightly with the old man:slap:

Wayne

Reaction score
Gotta respect being the originator. That #1 says a lot about his value to the diesel community

David Lott >SDRCM #1< FTW!!

Latest posts

Members online