so how many of you have it?

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
amazingly our 04 is leak free even tho its a farm truck and my parents dont do the best maitanence. nock on wood other than a stuck egr valve its been dead reliable since new especially since the delete. even has original brakes! lucky i know.lol :ford:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
well cam sensor is dry. valley is dry. can't really tell on the crank sensor. the majority of the leak seems to be coming from the passenger side where the crank sensor is. when i peeked up in there, all I could see were the two red wires but they looked dry. couldn't see where the sensor met the block. I don't see any oil coming down the top of the trans so i doubt it's up top. the joint between the trans and the back of the motor gets wet the day after I wipe it down every time. oil dipstick is dry where it goes into the block. not sure where to check for the front cover. I'm just trying to see if it's anything else besides the bedplate. my mechanic buddy took a quick look at it and thinks it's the bedplate. it's already been fixed once but i guess it's not uncommon for them to leak again. i really wish I could see the crank sensor without pulling the ac compressor but I'm not sure if there is another way. my gut (and friend) thinks bedplate but the leak returns awful fast after i clean it all up. i didn't think bedplates leaked that fast. any more ideas?

Latest posts

Members online