Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Converter does seem to stay unlocked later until it warms up some. I'm on SOTF 500 warhammer and happy with it. I say give it a shot.

Mfoltz that's sounds like what I've experienced. Have about 1000 miles on the tune now and last time I had the weird 3/4 shift was about 100 miles ago. Only happened a handful of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Every once in a while I have a weird 3/4 shift. Seems like a little transmission slip - rpm's rev up about 200-300 as it shifts into 4th. I've noticed it when driving easy. This is on 500 level haven't messed with higher.

Mine does this into 6th everyday until it is warm.

1800bigk

Reaction score
my trans is for sure still squealing when I get on it when shifting in the higher gears. been driving with this tune for 2 tanks now

cappa

Reaction score
I was just wondering if these files change anything over the qr version on the lower hp tunes,i.e 500, or if it is just the 600hp file that has the revised shift strategy? Sorry if this has already been answered, i read back throu it but didn't see the answer.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
No ****? Just into 6th too? Nature of the beast I guess lol. It's only under light throttle. If I'm into it some it shifts normal.

Yep. It was the first thing I noticed about the trans on my drive home.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Every once in a while I have a weird 3/4 shift. Seems like a little transmission slip - rpm's rev up about 200-300 as it shifts into 4th. I've noticed it when driving easy. This is on 500 level haven't messed with higher.

Quoting myself with a little update. Seems to be happening more frequently. Didn't have his happen before tune and I only have 14k miles.

17% throttle transmission about 130* happened twice in a row same drive.

Today 22% throttle transmission 131* engine was 191* 3/4 shift and 5/6 shift did it. This is the first time I had it happen to 5/6 shift.

doo dah

Reaction score
Quoting myself with a little update. Seems to be happening more frequently. Didn't have his happen before tune and I only have 14k miles.

17% throttle transmission about 130* happened twice in a row same drive.

Today 22% throttle transmission 131* engine was 191* 3/4 shift and 5/6 shift did it. This is the first time I had it happen to 5/6 shift.

I have been getting this in my 2012 with GH tunes. 3-4 shift jumps 200-300 RPM and 5-6 shift RPM would jump over 800 with heavy throttle, almost like it slipped into neutral.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Spar&lt;&gt;tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

I have been getting this in my 2012 with GH tunes. 3-4 shift jumps 200-300 RPM and 5-6 shift RPM would jump over 800 with heavy throttle, almost like it slipped into neutral.

Similar to what I'm experiencing. Seems like it shifts to neural between shifts and my 5/6 shift has a larger slip than 3/4. I have a 2015 and s*artan tunes however.

doo dah

Reaction score
Similar to what I'm experiencing. Seems like it shifts to neural between shifts and my 5/6 shift has a larger slip than 3/4. I have a 2015 and s*artan tunes however.

Right, but I am trying to figure out if it is a tune issue or hard parts so knowing you are getting the same shift flares leads me to believe it is not a tune issue but maybe something with the trans or TCM.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Spar&lt;&gt;tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

Right, but I am trying to figure out if it is a tune issue or hard parts so knowing you are getting the same shift flares leads me to believe it is not a tune issue but maybe something with the trans or TCM.

I see what you're getting at. I just don't think it's likely or hope it's not a trans issue. I have 14k and only about 1k tuned. Didn't experience this until I tuned. Sounded like a few others in here had the similar issues maybe they can chime in.

I actually read a post by matt from s*artan i believe about this new warhammer file where he said he fixed an3/4 shift that's very similar to what we are describing.

doo dah

Reaction score
I see what you're getting at. I just don't think it's likely or hope it's not a trans issue. I have 14k and only about 1k tuned. Didn't experience this until I tuned. Sounded like a few others in here had the similar issues maybe they can chime in.

I actually read a post by matt from s*artan i believe about this new warhammer file where he said he fixed an3/4 shift that's very similar to what we are describing.

Could be tuning I guess, regardless of who is doing the changes the impact would be the same? I have 185k on the clock and around 50k tuned and 25k on the new turbo. Shifts have been an issue for over a year now for me pretty much daily and the transmission hasn't taken a dump so I assume no damage so far just annoyance.

mfoltz

Reaction score
Where has ******* been? I thought their was updates coming. I have a code that keeps coming back. It use to only pop up every now and then but now it's every time I clear it it's back again. Other than that it drives great other than no exhaust brake.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Where has ******* been? I thought their was updates coming. I have a code that keeps coming back. It use to only pop up every now and then but now it's every time I clear it it's back again. Other than that it drives great other than no exhaust brake.

i know matt has been buried tis last week with a bunch of bs and people being on vacation. i'm on him like white on rice for exactly the things you mentioned. he thinks this weekend he should be able to attack that stuff.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Last I read on FB that the warhammerX_2 is available by request. IDK if that's just the raised shifts warhammer (beta) finally released to the public or not, Matt commented and said

"I've made some pressure changes"

Might want to send an email and see whats up with this WHX_2 file.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online