spool up increase

g2shuck

Reaction score
what will work better divided up pipes or a diverter valve? I have a mock up motor on the way so I can do either

g2shuck

Reaction score
I am currently running a billet wheel ETR HO s472 72/83.90 with race cover 5.5 inch inlet 3.5 inch v band outlet from forced inductions

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Spool up was night and day difference before and after I put on my divided up pipes. Definatly a good investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g2shuck

Reaction score
Spool up was night and day difference before and after I put on my divided up pipes. Definatly a good investment

It was night and dy on a s363? If so I can't imagine the difference it will make on my s472

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Granted before my injectors weren't putting out what they should've been and I had em redone while I was putting the up pipes and manifolds on, but I'm still gonna give the divided pipes alot of credit

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I agree with the divided up-pipes, plus, I don't believe there is a diverter that goes from the v-band to a T4, just v-band to T3 or T3 to T4. So, you would have to make or buy up-pipes anyway, might as well just do T4 divided then.

g2shuck

Reaction score
I agree with the divided up-pipes, plus, I don't believe there is a diverter that goes from the v-band to a T4, just v-band to T3 or T3 to T4. So, you would have to make or buy up-pipes anyway, might as well just do T4 divided then.

very good point... my mockup motor ships out friday so ill be able to start making the divided pipes soon

g2shuck

Reaction score
I have a lead on a good deal on a diverter valve or a t4 divided housing.... can I run the diverter valve with a TRUE divided up pipe? how would it affect the backpressure on the side that is mostly closed when the diverter valve is closed?

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I have a lead on a good deal on a diverter valve or a t4 divided housing.... can I run the diverter valve with a TRUE divided up pipe? how would it affect the backpressure on the side that is mostly closed when the diverter valve is closed?

Those 2 are not going to play well together, have to gate the Pipe u block off into the downpipe to reduce excess bp

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score

Don't want to do that. The point of the diverter valve is to divert the exhaust to one side of the divided housing.

g2shuck

Reaction score
anybody want to post up some good rear shots of divided up pipes? I have a good plan but always open to options

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360244978.576769.jpg

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score

Thought about that late last night. LOL idea sounded good at first...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.