Stickers For Advertisement

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
hmsplashleft.png

That between the slider is what i meant. Same text, layout everything, its already perfect.

01platinum

Reaction score

That is where I am going to put mine. Removed all stickers off of the rear side windows and now moving them to the bottom of the doors.

Think POWER STROKE ARMY on the front door and RACE FOR THE WARRIORS on the back door, would start off a conversation.

jdgleason

Reaction score
It'd be really nice to get these in the cool like gel sticker if anyone knows what I mean.... the stickers that have some depth and are like an 1/8th think or so...

91turbogsx

Reaction score
That would be perfect about 12" long to fit on my slider. Been looking for a sticker to take up some of that space. Somebody get this done (with permission) and I will gladly pay whatever to get one or 2.

I wouldn't even have a problem donating $$ to the site as a whole to make swag, stickers, and accessories for the members.

willholl79

Reaction score
I'd like one like on WOP Lightnings door in od green to put at the bottom of the tailgate on my white 05. And maybe a flat black to put on the red 08.

oneton

Reaction score
I'd like one like on WOP Lightnings door in od green to put at the bottom of the tailgate on my white 05. And maybe a flat black to put on the red 08.

i'm with him on the colors and style^^^

joedaddy,i was wanting this at the beginning this am.hats,hoodies,beanies,stickers,t-shirts

rc4wd

Reaction score
I'd be interested in one like on the lightning in od green to fit my drivers side a pillar on my windshield and an od green like the logo for my slider

wildstang3

Reaction score
Id be down with a couple of the previously posted deesign and sign me up for 3 hoodies! I think some people could do some bad @ss designs with the logo and army colors, I love the od green and any flat colors!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ok guys sorry i just now saw this thread

We are going to do something just like the banner on the top of the page, it will probably be just a cut out sticker in the begining, i should have a sheet in the next couple days to check out but yes we are trying to make on that fits on sliders nice

06powerstroke

Reaction score
Ok guys sorry i just now saw this thread

We are going to do something just like the banner on the top of the page, it will probably be just a cut out sticker in the begining, i should have a sheet in the next couple days to check out but yes we are trying to make on that fits on sliders nice

Are you planning on making any like the WOP truck has? I have a solid rear window so I would like a rather large one that is only one line, not stacked. Like a windshield banner would be perfect! Preferably with transfer tape not a die-cut one, those shrink in the heat...