Stock turbo vs Batmowheel vs Billet 71mm

Wayne

Reaction score
When was this? Ill race it but Im driving it very grandpa like to let the trans live. Truck is still alive, Driveability is AWESOME....Trans not so much. The trans and boots has been the weak links so far. Id order some diesel site boots but the site says their on backorder.

Grant Cox within the last couple weeks. He has a maroon '02 ccsb. Duramax on 35's. Apparently you popped the hood and showed him your setup, then later onhe tried messing with you headed N. by Wally world, then you pulled in the parking lot and waited for a few minutes, then took off again. He said you did it specifically to avoid a race, but I wasn't there to judge. He likes to brag too, so I don't take his stories too serious. Good to hear the engine's surviving as well as the trans.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Grant Cox within the last couple weeks. He has a maroon '02 ccsb. Duramax on 35's. Apparently you popped the hood and showed him your setup, then later onhe tried messing with you headed N. by Wally world, then you pulled in the parking lot and waited for a few minutes, then took off again. He said you did it specifically to avoid a race, but I wasn't there to judge. He likes to brag too, so I don't take his stories too serious. Good to hear the engine's surviving as well as the trans.

its getting juicy now!!!