super duty picture thread:

weazel

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of mine as she sits at the moment.
3yde9y8y.jpg

yru2eves.jpg

4uhure7y.jpg

y4e8eha9.jpg

My truck was a bone stock XL model when I got it 3 years ago. It had black plastic everything, including grille. It had all the drivetrain upgrades including the FX4 package but the interior and exterior were as basic as they come, right down to the grey steel wheels. I've put a ton of work into this truck and absolutely love it. Next on my list is PTM door handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine started off the same way, I am slowly doing the work truck delete,

Sent from my fortress of awesome

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Mine started off the same way, I am slowly doing the work truck delete,

Yeah, the "Work Truck Delete" is an expensive one. Mine looked like it should've had CSX stamped on the side.

weazel

Reaction score
Mine was bad sealed beam headlights, I just recently got rid of the bench, I don't have any stock pics of it on this phone but it was bad
ezyne5am.jpg

She has come along way, don't mind the cockstars, they are temporary

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Mine was bad sealed beam headlights, I just recently got rid of the bench, I don't have any stock pics of it on this phone but it was bad
ezyne5am.jpg

She has come along way, don't mind the cockstars, they are temporary

That's a good looking truck.

I didn't have the sealed beams. It had the chrome bumpers too , but that was it. How much lift are you running?

weazel

Reaction score
10" of lift on 40x15.5x20, currently

The grill and "Harley" style lights really helped it look less "work truck"

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
10" of lift on 40x15.5x20, currently

The grill and "Harley" style lights really helped it look less "work truck"

10" huh? That's a bit more than I'm wanting for mine. I knew yours was up there since the top of your head is right around the top of the fender in the pic. I watched the thread you had when you built your bumper. That thing is a beast. Nicely done too. I really dig the lifted flat beds. White is about my favorite color on a truck as well. It's easy to keep clean and doesn't show dents/dings or minor scratches.

I'm thinking I want something around a 6" lift and 36's. I have a 2.5 inch leveling kit up front at the moment and I pulled the stock rear blocks and replaced them with SuperLift 3.5" blocks while riding on 35's. I want more lift and slightly bigger tires , but nothing huge. Chris Guest's old Harley edition truck sat about where I want mine to be. He had a 6" Carli lift and 35's but I think the 36's would 'be been perfect. At that height, towing heavy is still possible and the bed is still within reach.

weazel

Reaction score
10" huh? That's a bit more than I'm wanting for mine. I knew yours was up there since the top of your head is right around the top of the fender in the pic. I watched the thread you had when you built your bumper. That thing is a beast. Nicely done too. I really dig the lifted flat beds. White is about my favorite color on a truck as well. It's easy to keep clean and doesn't show dents/dings or minor scratches.

I'm thinking I want something around a 6" lift and 36's. I have a 2.5 inch leveling kit up front at the moment and I pulled the stock rear blocks and replaced them with SuperLift 3.5" blocks while riding on 35's. I want more lift and slightly bigger tires , but nothing huge. Chris Guest's old Harley edition truck sat about where I want mine to be. He had a 6" Carli lift and 35's but I think the 36's would 'be been perfect. At that height, towing heavy is still possible and the bed is still within reach.

Thanks that was the first bumper I built, they have come along way since then, I plan on building a new one soon, so that one may be up for grabs. I'm going to get some pre-runner fenders for it cause it rubs just a tad at full lock on a bump.

If you go 6" you should run 37" tires that looks real clean. I still tow with mine but I haul cars nothing huge.

Phil the cockstars match my shirt because it's a shop shirt. And the cockstars belong to the owner, all his sh!t is yellow

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Thanks that was the first bumper I built, they have come along way since then, I plan on building a new one soon, so that one may be up for grabs. I'm going to get some pre-runner fenders for it cause it rubs just a tad at full lock on a bump.

If you go 6" you should run 37" tires that looks real clean. I still tow with mine but I haul cars nothing huge.

Phil the cockstars match my shirt because it's a shop shirt. And the cockstars belong to the owner, all his sh!t is yellow

37's wouldn't be bad. It would probably still be fine. Definitely need to upgrade gears at that point. 3.73's would make for crappy off idle performance. Truth be told , I've already got 4.10's on my mind. I'd love to find somebody wanting 3.73's and swap.

I tow 14k through North GA quite a bit. Those tractors aren't light. Neither are the trailers they ride on. Then you throw a loader and a rear implement into the mix.......

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

weazel

Reaction score
37's wouldn't be bad. It would probably still be fine. Definitely need to upgrade gears at that point. 3.73's would make for crappy off idle performance. Truth be told , I've already got 4.10's on my mind. I'd love to find somebody wanting 3.73's and swap.

I tow 14k through North GA quite a bit. Those tractors aren't light. Neither are the trailers they ride on. Then you throw a loader and a rear implement into the mix.......

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

I'm switching from 4:10 to 4:30 this weekend, I have lost quite a bit going from 38" to 40" I want some of my snap back

tmillburg

Reaction score
its been a while since i have blessed you my presence. please. enjoy.

upe8y6am.jpg

qy8yra7a.jpg

amy4e6u3.jpg

Translated from Morse Code

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.