super duty picture thread:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
gy7amuga.jpg

ena4epe3.jpg

vahagy4y.jpg

New tow mirrors installed. Looks so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin great! No push the mirrors back in unless its getting ready to be hooked to a trailer.

live life full throttle

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Ok guys i Promissed Along time ago lol but better late than never I guess .. so here is the Now old ride.. That I just traded to a BadAss 04 cobra..

It was an 07 CCSB Lariat sct tuned, deleted, stainless mbrp 5" turbo back, s&b intake etc.. Wheels are 20x12" Furl Nutz with 35"x13.5" 20 Fuel off-road tires..
5ypesa6y.jpg
8a7umeny.jpg
a3apysa9.jpg
sapuduhe.jpg

qeqegeqa.jpg

slc dzl

Reaction score
Ok guys i Promissed Along time ago lol but better late than never I guess .. so here is the Now old ride.. That I just traded to a BadAss 04 cobra..

It was an 07 CCSB Lariat sct tuned, deleted, stainless mbrp 5" turbo back, s&b intake etc.. Wheels are 20x12" Furl Nutz with 35"x13.5" 20 Fuel off-road tires..
5ypesa6y.jpg
8a7umeny.jpg
a3apysa9.jpg
sapuduhe.jpg

qeqegeqa.jpg

I like me some black trucks :)

STR8LINE

Reaction score
yzu5evyq.jpg

This truck was Fun as Hell, but I found a Realll Sweet Built 04 Terminator cobra 600rwp an had to let it go, I had been wanting a 6.4 Bad anyways an New I would be on the search for another truck ASAP .. An that's why I kept the wheels an tires ;)

Oh yeah, here is the cobra, ****ty pics but I haven't had time to get Good pics or Put new wheels on It yet either, it is getting black wheels too.

8e6u7e9y.jpg

uve3aheb.jpg

qatu4emu.jpg

9u9ebuhu.jpg

e3u4yjyb.jpg

8amabydu.jpg

masa3uma.jpg

Pwrcummins

Reaction score

5ypesa6y.jpg
8a7umeny.jpg
a3apysa9.jpg
sapuduhe.jpg

qeqegeqa.jpg

You use the vgt nightshade on the headlights?

slc dzl

Reaction score
Oh yeah, here is the cobra, ****ty pics but I haven't had time to get Good pics or Put new wheels on It yet either, it is getting black wheels too.

8e6u7e9y.jpg

uve3aheb.jpg

qatu4emu.jpg

9u9ebuhu.jpg

e3u4yjyb.jpg

8amabydu.jpg

masa3uma.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Idk the chrome looks pretty killer.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Which leads to my next post, New truck right? Well yeah I had been wanting a 6.4 Bad.. Wanted more power an new I was gonna spend a lot on the 07 which I was thinking about doing, but really wanted a 6.4.. But I found This 06 like literally within Days and after talking to the guy new this was a Good truck an hell of a deal for me.. As he wanted a gas truck, so I had my dad's truck there t the house with plans of cleaning it up an saleing it (the red 05 GMC 2500 6.0 truck with 62k, rebuilt title tho) anyways, I worked a deal with the guy an ended up buying my dad's truck, tradeing it an the 07 Harley in the pics a 05 rancher that needed a carb rebuild and an 18' trailer "not the aluminum trailer in earlier pics" .. So this is what I got, a Very Clean an nicely built 06 One owner (guy works at Ford motor Co in Louisville Ky) and has taken really good acre of the truck, and spent A lot of time an money on it. really good guy. It has 100k even, ported heads, intake, rr fuel system, 190's w 30% nozzles, 6 auto meter gauges, Very nice custom system an stereo with dynomat in cab, traction bars, deleted an studded of course, AND it just so happens to be same color as the cobra DSG with black leather captains chairs lol I'm stoked with this truck and it is Fast to still have a Stock turbo ... Iam fixing to buy one an after talking to Barder I'm Defginately leaning towards his stage 3 .. I looking an could Deffinately use some input here on turbo selection guys..

Anyways, the best part more pics!

Oh yeah, I have ordered an should be here tomorrow 305/50 Nitto 420S's and they are going on the 20x12 Fuel Nutz wheels.. I'm Hopeing like Hell they fit since the truck is lowered about an 1" an half.. I'm not lifting this one it rides Good an has nice Bilstein shocks and I like the lowered look anyways, this truck will not see mud. It did go on an elk hunt in eastern ky last week an that's the most it'll see unless I hook it to a slep this summer ;) .. I will sale the 35's or keep them for a later project.

atuhuve5.jpg

saqu9anu.jpg

edymagev.jpg

a9etegam.jpg

tu6y2yre.jpg

adamuqub.jpg

ge2egeqe.jpg

ry8upajy.jpg

8y5yjyhe.jpg

papuva2y.jpg

syde2aru.jpg

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Which leads to my next post, New truck right? Well yeah I had been wanting a 6.4 Bad.. Wanted more power an new I was gonna spend a lot on the 07 which I was thinking about doing, but really wanted a 6.4.. But I found This 06 like literally within Days and after talking to the guy new this was a Good truck an hell of a deal for me.. As he wanted a gas truck, so I had my dad's truck there t the house with plans of cleaning it up an saleing it (the red 05 GMC 2500 6.0 truck with 62k, rebuilt title tho) anyways, I worked a deal with the guy an ended up buying my dad's truck, tradeing it an the 07 Harley in the pics a 05 rancher that needed a carb rebuild and an 18' trailer "not the aluminum trailer in earlier pics" .. So this is what I got, a Very Clean an nicely built 06 One owner (guy works at Ford motor Co in Louisville Ky) and has taken really good acre of the truck, and spent A lot of time an money on it. really good guy. It has 100k even, ported heads, intake, rr fuel system, 190's w 30% nozzles, 6 auto meter gauges, Very nice custom system an stereo with dynomat in cab, traction bars, deleted an studded of course, AND it just so happens to be same color as the cobra DSG with black leather captains chairs lol I'm stoked with this truck and it is Fast to still have a Stock turbo ... Iam fixing to buy one an after talking to Barder I'm Defginately leaning towards his stage 3 .. I looking an could Deffinately use some input here on turbo selection guys..

Oh yeah, I have ordered an should be here tomorrow 305/50 Nitto 420S's and they are going on the 20x12 Fuel Nutz wheels.. I'm Hopeing like Hell they fit since the truck is lowered about an 1" an half.. I'm not lifting this one it rides Good an has nice Bilstein shocks and I like the lowered look anyways, this truck will not see mud. It did go on an elk hunt in eastern ky last week an that's the most it'll see unless I hook it to a slep this summer ;) .. I will sale the 35's or keep them for a later project.

atuhuve5.jpg

saqu9anu.jpg

edymagev.jpg

a9etegam.jpg

tu6y2yre.jpg

adamuqub.jpg

ge2egeqe.jpg

ry8upajy.jpg

8y5yjyhe.jpg

papuva2y.jpg

syde2aru.jpg

The blue in the motor looks sick. Got me some ideas now lol

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Per cummins, yes kinda.. Actually I used the DuPont version an it Sucks!! Hind sight, the actual Night shades is Much better. But I have also used actual Clear coat mix with a little black out of a gun on tail lights an it works Best! However.. Regardless of the finish, I will say it dimes the night driving A lot an I'd been up a creek without the fog lights.. So keep in mind an Plan on doing some lighting upgrades if you tint the headlights, I did tem too dark putting a second coat on trying to get a better finish because it rained the night I done it Right on the middle of the while process an they fisheyed a little bit up close.. Didn't help I was any beers deep as well lol

Swinky, tht's what Iam wanting but I'm tryin to find a good deal on some black CCW wheels.. But Iam Also pondering a set of drag wheels too.. I have a minitubbed notchback Fox that I have a set of weld magnums for but they want fit the Big cobra brakes so Iam thinking about saleing the magnums an buying a set of drag wheels to run on Both cars.. The Notch is not done yet anyways, and is a Slow going Very long project as you can see it get sidetracked way Too easily!! It will be the Fastest thin I've ever had tho. Here is a set of the drag look I'm thinkin about goin with

jeberuqa.jpg

sujagypy.jpg

ha6e7uhe.jpg

7unujagy.jpg

But I Love this look and I know they take the road better.. An Honestly that cobra is a Driver.. I mean yeah the chrome is growin on me but we'll see.
4ute4e4e.jpg

azypyrup.jpg

2a7ygy9e.jpg

This new truck is Soo damn fun tho Iam deffinately spending money on It First! It's getting a big turbo setup Soon! Along with new tuning, which Iam up in the air about still.. And also getting a trans solenoid. And Crossing fingers that the sticker lives behind it for a little while, ill be happy if it makes it to Next winter..

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Per cummins, yes kinda.. Actually I used the DuPont version an it Sucks!! Hind sight, the actual Night shades is Much better. But I have also used actual Clear coat mix with a little black out of a gun on tail lights an it works Best! However.. Regardless of the finish, I will say it dimes the night driving A lot an I'd been up a creek without the fog lights.. So keep in mind an Plan on doing some lighting upgrades if you tint the headlights, I did tem too dark putting a second coat on trying to get a better finish because it rained the night I done it Right on the middle of the while process an they fisheyed a little bit up close.. Didn't help I was any beers deep as well lol

Iv got 8k hids coming in so that may help

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Damn fat fingers and auto correct on this Not so smart phone"

Anyways, pwrcummims you like the blue? That's one thing I wasn't crazy about on the truck but have planned on color matching it to the truck when I take it apart.. I also plan on a roll pan for sure, I Want an 08 tail gate but I won't pay rediculous price for one lol .. I'm thinking about 08 mirrors also.

Slc dzl, is your truck black too? Honestly I Love the black.. I just thought it was cool this truck was same color as the cobra an how it all worked out

swinky

Reaction score

atuhuve5.jpg

saqu9anu.jpg

edymagev.jpg

a9etegam.jpg

tu6y2yre.jpg

adamuqub.jpg

ge2egeqe.jpg

ry8upajy.jpg

8y5yjyhe.jpg

papuva2y.jpg

syde2aru.jpg

Yoh lucky son of a bitch. That's the perfect setup for a street toy. Barder 68 :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Ya that blue looks sick. Where can you find the newer tail gates? Also does the 08 and up taillights fit and 04 bed style?

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Iam Honestly only waiting on ordering a turbo because I'm Not sure what is the best route just yet.. I'm thinking seriously about just calling tomorrow an pulling the trigger on a big vgt from Barder and he seems like a Real good guy to buy from. But I've also thought about s467, but I don't know enough about the high performance desiel world yet to know All of the pros an cons of this decision, school me fellas .. This truck needs more air Bad.

One thing I have kinda thought about is just going ahead an getting the big Vgt an when I step up injectors later on doing a compound setup Useing the 68 Vgt then.. Thoughts?

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Lol swinky I will be First to admitt, Iam One lucky sob this last few weeks!! And yes it is gonna be a Driver, street machine, track truck, and pull the race cars to the track..

Pwrcummims, yes the 08 tailgates fit the 04 box

Latest posts

Members online