upgrade non vgt

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
So my dual fueler from H&S arrives tomorrow according to UPS and my fuel lab stuff should be here next week. So with that the need for a turbo upgrade is driving me crazy! lol

Here's the options as I see them.

- SPE - Love their products but waiting on manifold and intercooler hookups which Dan said was probably around a month away.

- RCD -Any updates Jared? I know you said about a month away and its only been like a 1.5 weeks. But any news would be great.

- H&S - Talking to them turbo after I purchased the fueler, the turbo is 3-6 months out. I'm not sure I want to wait that long especially with just a rendering.

Am I missing anything? But sounds like to me I'll be waiting at least a month if I can wait that long...lol...difficult to be patient sometimes

We're pushing to get my truck in. Unfortunately we had a nasty 6.7 CR Swap in an 05 truck we had to button up side by side with Dan Schoenfelders truck, so like always, my chit never gets in the shop.

Guess its better to be busy enough to where you cant work on your own **** than have guys sweeping the floors to stay busy right?

Jared

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Sir leave this up to the professionals !! Haha long time no time.

I know right!! --

Professional knuckle heads maybe!

Superchargers are a patch for poor international head flow designs and poopy turbos! j/k

I'm waiting patiently for everyone's trials and errors before i try one out some day. For now mine is doing FINE!! (course I dont kill mine on a regular basis either)

bricewise

Reaction score
Thanks for update Jared.

Fueler just got here guess it will be collecting some dust at least for a little while.

photo_7_5.jpg

bricewise

Reaction score
Jared - Always ready for rods. I just don't have the expertise to do them myself and can't send my truck away in the summer to get built, wife would kill me. So currently my plan is fully built engine sometime after my elk hunt in early October. Turbo and fueler install I think I can handle.....keyword is I think.

Mink - No I think maybe I had something on my hands...didn't notice it until you brought it up.

MINK

Reaction score
Jared - Always ready for rods. I just don't have the expertise to do them myself and can't send my truck away in the summer to get built, wife would kill me. So currently my plan is fully built engine sometime after my elk hunt in early October. Turbo and fueler install I think I can handle.....keyword is I think.

Mink - No I think maybe I had something on my hands...didn't notice it until you brought it up.

Gotcha, I was gonna say I'm kinda dissapointed for that being H&S but pics must not do it justice.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Might as well pick your rods up before this run sells out :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.