Mike@MPD

Reaction score
y6y7e4ed.jpg
y2azyhyj.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
so you're gonna stop all the mudslinging?

username zippyrat, cfd_shop have posted respectfully each and everytime.
Please try not to confuse me with the other guys that were on back in january when the confederate diesel kit first was posted here.

But yeah I hope to get along with you guys and we can be civil.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
username zippyrat, cfd_shop have posted respectfully each and everytime.
Please try not to confuse me with the other guys that were on back in january when the confederate diesel kit first was posted here.

But yeah I hope to get along with you guys and we can be civil.

you act civil, we act civil. CFD got off on the wrong foot, what CFD needs to remember is this site IS the heart of performance powerstroke stuff. next move for CFD is to stop bashing PSA on other forums and this will prolly go away. if that is understood im sure this will blow over with respectful behavior. just my 02. .. ive played this game for a bit now.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
you act civil, we act civil. CFD got off on the wrong foot, what CFD needs to remember is this site IS the heart of performance powerstroke stuff. next move for CFD is to stop bashing PSA on other forums and this will prolly go away. if that is understood im sure this will blow over with respectful behavior. just my 02. .. ive played this game for a bit now.

Forums can be frustrating i will leave it at that.
I hope the other members feel the same as you and we can have intelligent and productive conversation about all the new kits for these 6.7's.

DirtbikePilot

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I like that kit a lot, but still prefer the one from SPE so far because it has the best heat control strategy in my opinion. Why won't those manifolds will crack over time with many heating/cooling cycles? It seems like cast iron holds up better although those crack sometimes too. This one seems similar to the one from h&s, but without all the direct heat transfer to the pedestal bottom. Those guys are brilliant and say it won't be a problem, but my "armchair engineering" still isn't satisfied.

All in all though, this kit is a thing of beauty! If someone could send me a pm with a price, I might buy one next month.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Oh boy... Alot of people coming out of the woods to make their first post....
Beautiful kit. I am loving these singles hitting the market.

SAK

Reaction score

What do you know? Lol

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Oh boy... Alot of people coming out of the woods to make their first post....
Beautiful kit. I am loving these singles hitting the market.

Lol right?

I like that kit a lot, but still prefer the one from SPE so far because it has the best heat control strategy in my opinion. Why won't those manifolds will crack over time with many heating/cooling cycles? It seems like cast iron holds up better although those crack sometimes too. This one seems similar to the one from h&s, but without all the direct heat transfer to the pedestal bottom. Those guys are brilliant and say it won't be a problem, but my "armchair engineering" still isn't satisfied.

All in all though, this kit is a thing of beauty! If someone could send me a pm with a price, I might buy one next month.

Heat soak isn't an issue. If it was, you would be experiencing issues from the reverse flow head design in factory form. I believe one of the guys from H&S also addressed you on another forum about your theory. There was a lot of good info there. May pay to take another look at it. Valley mounted turbos is nothing new. 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.6, etc., just to name a few. The H&S kit is built more like a traditional duramax pedestal is. The MPD kit doesn't really have a pedestal in that sense. Either way, heat cycles should be a none issue since craig didn't skimp on material for his manifold/uppipe idea. Came out pretty damn nice, IMO. I'd have a tough time making a choice where to spend my money.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
No clue lol im in bed hungover. Craig was using the truck today to tow our buddies dodge to a local race

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Well craig said the truck didnt hit over 900 deg on the 2 hour trip and said it towed like a dream

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.