Want to get into the 700hp level

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
You'll need fuel! That 71mm is going to be maxed out in your desired power range. May want to consider Tow Power X's or the non VGT kit that Rudy is designing.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Then do 2 pumps and nozzles , do tow power turbos and ur good. 700 is easy these days.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Jorge
700 is a reasonable goal, what have you done to the truck so far? Everything in your sig or anything youve left out?
First thing youll need to ask yourself is if you want to go the single or twins route as turbos are obviously going to be a must.

Youre more then welcome to text me if you want to ask any questions.

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
Jorge
700 is a reasonable goal, what have you done to the truck so far? Everything in your sig or anything youve left out?
First thing youll need to ask yourself is if you want to go the single or twins route as turbos are obviously going to be a must.

Youre more then welcome to text me if you want to ask any questions.

Hey shone, I dont want to go with single.. What do u recommend? What I have in my
sig is what I have.

Last edited:

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
U could do our tow-power x atmosphere turbo. Comes with evrything needed to install. It will support over 700. Add the zmax intake manifold to keep egts down and power up. If cost is not an issue do Tpx complete kit or high powers. Twin pumps or wait for our diy pump kit. 85hp nozzles. u would have a fun smoke free driver.

Latest posts

Members online