Want to get into the 700hp level

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
i think corbin did 680 on aarons dyno with the 76 and the 71 did 670 or something like that. definitely room for growth with the 76 though.

We talking Tow Power X compounds or just the atmosphere?

I don't know that it makes much difference. Chris's truck did 680 with the Tow Power X's and Settlemire's did 670 with the High Power's. The test truck did close to 660 with the Tow Power atmosphere.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We talking Tow Power X compounds or just the atmosphere?

I don't know that it makes much difference. Chris's truck did 680 with the Tow Power X's and Settlemire's did 670 with the High Power's. The test truck did close to 660 with the Tow Power atmosphere.

settlemire did 690 thought. i was refrring to 71mm atmo test aaron did vs corbins with the tow power x .

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
settlemire did 690 thought. i was refrring to 71mm atmo test aaron did vs corbins with the tow power x .

I can't remember. Too many numbers. LOL

Yeah. I know for a fact that Chris' did 680. That was with the H&S 300 tune. I don't remember what the Tow Power atmosphere did though. I think that test was done with Eric's X-Race, which if I remember right did 10-15 HP less peak on Chris' truck.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I can't remember. Too many numbers. LOL

Yeah. I know for a fact that Chris' did 680. That was with the H&S 300 tune. I don't remember what the Tow Power atmosphere did though. I think that test was done with Eric's X-Race, which if I remember right did 10-15 HP less peak on Chris' truck.

Yeah, mine did 678 on H&S 300 tune, with the mini maxx. It did 667 with X race. BUT........ the X race was the flattest, most perfect arc of a torque curve, that I have ever seen on a dyno...... and, Eric's tunes seem much more powerful, from the seat of the pants. Never was able to run them back to back on a track though.....

Latest posts

Members online