Warren 190/75 issues

Strokethis34

Reaction score
I have had jesses 175/75's one of the first sets. With about 10k on them. A few issues, but substantial customer service! Ive met and raced with jesse,he is one heck of a guy.

speedracer1000

Reaction score
for wut its worth...my customer service experience with jesse is probably one of the best ive had as far as buying from vendors, ive bought probably 3 sets of stock ones from him for customers trucks with zero issues. the 190/75s that i jus bought were for my personal truck, and even if ever did have issues with them id prob never buy any from anyone else jus because of the service. never once did i feel like i was jus a number and he wasnt worried bout gettin the money at all. he went out of his way everytime for me to make sure i had wut i needed when i needed it everytime regardless of wut it took to do so. im sure wutever the issues u will be takin care of. and it looks like u already are.

Extended Power

Reaction score
for wut its worth...my customer service experience with jesse is probably one of the best ive had as far as buying from vendors, ive bought probably 3 sets of stock ones from him for customers trucks with zero issues. the 190/75s that i jus bought were for my personal truck, and even if ever did have issues with them id prob never buy any from anyone else jus because of the service. never once did i feel like i was jus a number and he wasnt worried bout gettin the money at all. he went out of his way everytime for me to make sure i had wut i needed when i needed it everytime regardless of wut it took to do so. im sure wutever the issues u will be takin care of. and it looks like u already are.

Customer service is EVERYTHING to a business.

chappy

Reaction score
His truck had a bad idle and low power everytime. The fuel pump was tested for pressure with fords system and kept up fine with the injectors. After the first couple going bad a fass fuel system was added to help out even more. Remmanned ficm and blue spring was added before they went in also. I will say that Jesse's customer service is top notch. I really don't think you could find a better guy to deal with. He WILL NOT give you the run around and takes care of you fast. Well worth any issues you may have with an injector. Its a budget injector at a much lower cost then remmanned modded injectors. There is a reason the pricegoes up so much for remmanned modded injectors so you have to remember that. If jesse was a dick about it then it would be a problem but he is awesome so I wouldn't think twice about buying some from him.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I know about that experamental hpop that jesse is working on. Im not going to let the cat out of the bag, but i will say. If it works? It will be awesome.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We do our best.

There is a shop out west farther we have sold 50+ sets to and only ever had 1-2 injectors fail and they were from defective o-rings.

Got to keep in mind when building 6.0l injectors from used cores there will always be a failure rate. We try to keep it low and keep quick convenient service to all customers.

All problems we have seen are spool valve related.

Not a bad thing to say. Very impressed with your work, all things considered makes it even more remarkable.

I realize that people believe flowing is the only way, but keeping costs down is what some people want. We give all our customers the entire story and prices from multiple builders and tell them the success rate of each.

I think you know who they choose most of the time, a week has not gone by that we havent had a set of cores at your shop waiting to be built

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.