We can rebuild it

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Gonna look great man! Can't wait to see it all together.

You and me both! Since all the new changes are being done without me around or doing any of them, it will be pretty cool seeing it for the first time.

no project is done... trust me LOL

Erik im hoping to do this grill this weekend, been a long week at work, was out of town 3 of the 5 days so i havent had time to put color on the grill. But it will get done dont worry.

Ohh I am well aware that a project is never done. Always something that you want to do or tweak. I am not worried....yet. :lookaround: It is gonna be seeing a new truck with all the little things done to it. Can't wait.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Here is the latest shot of it pretty much all together. Not running the new intake cause the bolt holes don't line up. Not waiting for a new one, so the old one is going back on.

2011-11-149517-23-3395564.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is the latest shot of it pretty much all together. Not running the new intake cause the bolt holes don't line up. Not waiting for a new one, so the old one is going back on.

2011-11-149517-23-3395564.jpg

what a shame. im so sorry eric. come down once you get it back and we'll swap it down here, my treat. yours was the first one done, and it SHOULD have been test fitted. im really bummed and will make sure we get one that fits. motor looks fantastic BTW.

benbou00

Reaction score
A few longer bolts needed to be used for it to work on mine, but it lined up fine. I wonder what made this one so different?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
A few longer bolts needed to be used for it to work on mine, but it lined up fine. I wonder what made this one so different?

tadd said there was a possibility the material could have changed shape under welding heat because the manifold is so thin and lacking material. other than that he is kinda wondering himself.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
what a shame. im so sorry eric. come down once you get it back and we'll swap it down here, my treat. yours was the first one done, and it SHOULD have been test fitted. im really bummed and will make sure we get one that fits. motor looks fantastic BTW.

I didn't know you worked for elite LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
We got the whole intake thing worked out last night. Elite is going to swap mine out for me when I blow through town after picking my truck up from Hallers.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
The Army has a great bunch of guys in it for sure. Mike has really helped me out in spots and I really appreciate it.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
The Army has a great bunch of guys in it for sure. Mike has really helped me out in spots and I really appreciate it.

What makes this site great man. Think about the nationwide connections you have made just by being an active member on here. I know I have....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.