We can rebuild it

Erikclaw

Reaction score
you aint kidding. i have everything picked out to a "T!" time to opt out of the family business and hit up the north dakota oil fields i guess. sucks cuz our business is entirely dependant on the housing market. love the job, just not the pay!

good luck on your truck! i cant wait to see what ya put down with er!

That is a rough industry right now.

Thanks, I am eagerly anticipating what #'s we get too.

Good luck on yours too. Hope you get that motor all taken care of and get that truck on the road.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
The motor comes in this weekend then the block and head will be dropped off at machine next weekend for a fresh bore and porting. Then the goods come!

What turbos did you opt for? What other go-fast goodies? I seen you have the stage1 cam and stage 2 heads... Maybe i overlooked the rest?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I have Elites High Power compounds with 85hp injectors. Same set up as before, just dyno tuned, getting the wg adjusted right and the motor has coated hd pistons, bearings and Elites new intake. It is in my sig too.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
About ten days or so I suppose. Cab should be on by now, then tuning and Mike said he was going to hide all my accessory wiring that I so expertly installed. LOL

01platinum

Reaction score
Eric the build looks sick. Glad it all got back together. The EVO SS 22's look good. Those are the same wheels I have on my truck. Really wish I would have cleared mine when I got them. I think I am going to check with a couple of shops to see it I can get it done now.

01Platinum's Command Center

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Eric the build looks sick. Glad it all got back together. The EVO SS 22's look good. Those are the same wheels I have on my truck. Really wish I would have cleared mine when I got them. I think I am going to check with a couple of shops to see it I can get it done now.

Thanks,
did your wheels not look like the mirror finish like on mine when you got them? Wondering why you can't seem to get the shine that you want from them. I told myself no more billet wheels, since I hated all the maintenance they take to keep looking good. I hope sealing them works.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I feel like if you get one of those wheel polishing kits that goes in a drill to polish them up pretty well but Idk just a thought

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yes sir, the motor is back in its home!
2011-11-239508-11-4895666.jpg

2011-11-239508-11-3495721.jpg

01platinum

Reaction score
Thanks,
did your wheels not look like the mirror finish like on mine when you got them? Wondering why you can't seem to get the shine that you want from them. I told myself no more billet wheels, since I hated all the maintenance they take to keep looking good. I hope sealing them works.

Yes my wheels looked just like that. I can get them to shine just not like they did when they came in on the pallet. I have seen the polishing kit AF sells that would just make me nervous having a polisher on a angle grinder like they say to us.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yes my wheels looked just like that. I can get them to shine just not like they did when they came in on the pallet. I have seen the polishing kit AF sells that would just make me nervous having a polisher on a angle grinder like they say to us.

I tried it once but the polish was crappy. Have a friend that does his wheels. It is a messy job, the polish flies off, it is black and sticks to everything. Mainly you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.