We can rebuild it

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well since there is so much turbo talk here lately I though I would add some color to the conversations. Dustin did a great job, should look good all together........getting closer.....
2011-11-209520-55-1795691.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
meee to meeeee to! Sucks not seeing any of it going together or having any part in it. It is in good hands though.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
yeah i know how ya feel. im in the same boat but doing it all minus machining myself. im shure youve seen my build thread. if only money was better id be done by now lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
yeah i know how ya feel. im in the same boat but doing it all minus machining myself. im shure youve seen my build thread. if only money was better id be done by now lol

Yeah, yours is quite an undertaking. Big project for sure. Sucks when you know what you want but don't have the cash for it, seems to take forever that way.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Yeah, yours is quite an undertaking. Big project for sure. Sucks when you know what you want but don't have the cash for it, seems to take forever that way.

you aint kidding. i have everything picked out to a "T!" time to opt out of the family business and hit up the north dakota oil fields i guess. sucks cuz our business is entirely dependant on the housing market. love the job, just not the pay!

good luck on your truck! i cant wait to see what ya put down with er!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.