We can rebuild it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks incredible eric. way to go in the looks department. intake kit looks incredible as well ;)

Erikclaw

Reaction score
looks incredible eric. way to go in the looks department. intake kit looks incredible as well ;)

Thanks Mike, everyone that sees your intake loves them. Much cleaner looking with a single long flowing pipe. Oohhh and it directs flow straight down so both banks get an equal amt.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Looks good buddy! One hell of a truck!!! Glad to see it runs so good with the lift and tires, one of my favorite trucks yet!

Sent from my DROID Pro

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Now, those wheels set that mfer off. Looks GREAT Erik.

Glad you got your truck back bud, congrats.

You said it Shone, it does set it off.

Are you still gonna swing by the shop?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Was going to thurs, but by the time we got everything else bolted on it was too late. Today I went home through Laramie, so you guys weren't on the route. Too bad it didn't work out, next time.

01platinum

Reaction score
Glad to see the truck is done. Truck looks awesome. Good luck keeping the wheels that clean. LOL.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is the thing...keeping those babies clean. Well I made it home, traffic was non existant pretty much. 80W the whole way to I5. *** CA and our dumb ass speed limit laws concerning towing trailers. 80mph everywhere but here. Couldn't take it and still managed 75mph for the last hr or so.
Went through Salt Lake City. Was going to look up WOP but it was after 4pm on a friday and I got a later start than I wanted so I just kept on rolling. Plus I couldn't tell from the phone if they were actually near SLC or one of the neighboring towns.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Glad to see you made it home safe eric. I apologize for the mess on your frame. I'm going to ship you the same ccv setup thats on mal's truck on monday. Atleast I know that will get you by till a better setup is available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.