We can rebuild it

BFT

Reaction score
Seriously fellas, start up another thread about this topic. I'm cleaning this up right now

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Dustin is right, this thing runs like hell and is practically smoke free. The trans shifting in KEM's tune is great. Very smooth when cruising. Having the tq lock up in 3rd instead of 2nd really makes it driving around town a dream. No more of tq lock up causing the turbos to fall off if you are not on it. What used to make it blow smoke doesn't any more. Unless you are just taking off it is really clean. I can't wait to see how it acts at sea level. I have been at 6000 ft before and it was much laggier and waaay smokier than it is now at the same altitude.

No pics yet, wheels go on tomorrow and still have a few other details to work out.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Dustin is right, this thing runs like hell and is practically smoke free. The trans shifting in KEM's tune is great. Very smooth when cruising. Having the tq lock up in 3rd instead of 2nd really makes it driving around town a dream. No more of tq lock up causing the turbos to fall off if you are not on it. What used to make it blow smoke doesn't any more. Unless you are just taking off it is really clean. I can't wait to see how it acts at sea level. I have been at 6000 ft before and it was much laggier and waaay smokier than it is now at the same altitude.

No pics yet, wheels go on tomorrow and still have a few other details to work out.

Cool man, looking forward to seeing it.

MINK

Reaction score

Chop chop - I cant take the wait much longerLOL

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Just saw the videos, You've got an awesome truck Erik. This is the best setup I've seen hands down. Its amazing how you guys got the truck to make nearly 800hp on fuel and be that smoke free. quite the sleeper.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I'm stuck working 12's 4 hours north of you guys or I would be there. Sorry I missed ya Erik.

That is to bad, but someone has to work. :D

Just saw the videos, You've got an awesome truck Erik. This is the best setup I've seen hands down. Its amazing how you guys got the truck to make nearly 800hp on fuel and be that smoke free. quite the sleeper.

Thanks, I am really impressed with it so far. It is a sleeper now, well sort of. It is more than what I expected when I decided to bring it here.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
New wheels went on today. 22 inch American Forces.
uploadfromtaptalk1325209080267.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1325209139307.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1325209242751.jpg

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks sick! I love all of the under the hood paint. Wheels really give it a nice touch too. You have something to really be proud of right there Erik!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have been debating on a different grill insert. We'll see.
These wheels definitely do stand out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.