What common issues are there with the 6.7s?

ingrahams

Reaction score
Got myself a CPO 2011 for a DD after i went a little overboard with my 08 build. Got it with 76000 on it and at 78000 the turbo blew up, ford covered it with no issues. Does anyone have a decent extended warranty that is worth while past 100k? if not I already have the mini max to delete it.

the plumb

Reaction score
Picked mine up new on 2-14-15. 61 miles on it. That night out to dinner with wife. Truck didn't start at restaurant. No crank. Just 1 click when keyed to start. Got flat bedded back to dealer where they diag bad starter. Been good since.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Picked mine up new on 2-14-15. 61 miles on it. That night out to dinner with wife. Truck didn't start at restaurant. No crank. Just 1 click when keyed to start. Got flat bedded back to dealer where they diag bad starter. Been good since.
holy crap that would flat out suck! but thats not common is it?

live life full throttle

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
The emissions system took a **** on the 13 my dad bought from me. And the abs and air bag lights were always on. Truck had 8000 stock miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

equalizier

Reaction score
the only problem i ever had was running that dam urea low and it would throw that freaking light.the dealer tried to charge me 385 bucks to turn it off and i went off on them.
i left the truck at there front door with a note saying i wanted my money back and explained the situation.the owner of the dealer ship fixed the truck and brought it back to my house with a check for 1000.when i explained to him what they were trying to do
he said that they do not charge that amount and that it should have been 45 for half hour.the service manager was trying to skim money off the top and they fired him because they caught him in the act.

but as far as problems not a one.i hooked to a 40 goose neck and bought a f550 with a 14ft steel welding bed that was loaded down with 55 gal drums of racing fuel.that truck pulled that like it wasn't even back there.i would also like to say i got my first ticket in the dam thing to by alabama state trooper 98 in a 70.the trooper was impressed with the truck but still wrote the ticket.when he handed me the ticket he ask me if the truck was still running and i said yes and he said that it was pretty quite.

Latest posts

Members online