What I learned at TS '12

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Took the truck to National Trails Friday night for some test a tune to get everything ready to run and blew the transmission into little pieces. I am praying that will be back in to run. Still heve no idea what its gonna run with the new set up.:shrug:[/QUOT

Damn that sucks so are you gonna be at ts?

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Hey Guys i just had 2 more rooms open up at Best Western for Thursday Friday Saturday, they are 250 for all three nights. I will only be holdingthese till 3pm eastern time.

Thanks

Buddy

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
Took the truck to National Trails Friday night for some test a tune to get everything ready to run and blew the transmission into little pieces. I am praying that will be back in to run. Still heve no idea what its gonna run with the new set up.:shrug:[/QUOT

Damn that sucks so are you gonna be at ts?

Yeah, We will all be there. The transmission is at the shop right now getting rebuilt again and we should have it back Wed. morning. I hope! slap it back in wed. and on the road Thursday morning to TS! Cant wait.

BFD99

Reaction score
I'll be in this.
e2d0f2f6.jpg

K_Hood

Reaction score
Talked to my professors today and I'm cleared to miss Thursdays classes:redspotdance::clapping:. So now I gotta figure out if I want to leave Wednesday night or at the crack of dawn Thursday morning.. :confused:

Latest posts

Members online