white swallow build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be shooting for 1000 with spray. If it lets go then oh we'll, the bottom end will be built next.

Spray , used properly won't be the culprit on a bent rod , you have nothing to fear IMO , not spraying to 1000. But yes My rods bent. Back pressure was most likely the culprit.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
In that case...bring on the nitrous! Not sure what this turbo will do as far as boost and back pressure. Kind of just hoping the truck likes the turbo. New 44mm tial gate will be here Tuesday and hopefully the upipes will arrive Monday.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on the pics of the NX kit bud. I'll grab them tonight when I get home. Rob leaves for the beach on Sunday and is going straight from the beach back to college station so I'm just gonna stick it on the storm trooper express this weekend if you want it.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Correct. Was told the up pipes were supposed to be shipping back 3 weeks ago, called Thursday and was told they would be shipping out that day, and to expect them last Monday. No idea what's going on at this point. Without those, motor progress has come to a stand still.

Crack85

Reaction score
Correct. Was told the up pipes were supposed to be shipping back 3 weeks ago, called Thursday and was told they would be shipping out that day, and to expect them last Monday. No idea what's going on at this point. Without those, motor progress has come to a stand still.

:fustrate: patience, alot you guys have.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
The hold up has been we had to completly make you a new set of uppipes it wasnt just modifying them like i orignally thought
I know its took a little longer than you liked but like i said from the begining no charge because we updatd the kits since yours was built

mortal798

Reaction score
The hold up has been we had to completly make you a new set of uppipes it wasnt just modifying them like i orignally thought
I know its took a little longer than you liked but like i said from the begining no charge because we updatd the kits since yours was built

I like customer service like that! The Dipyourcar.com people did something similar- they are sending out a better spray kit for people that ordered back all the way to April even though they just updated it last month. Things like that build goodwill with customers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.