white swallow build

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
It is truly insane. I am so glad I was part of this adventure haha... It was such a relief to hear it crank over.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
We're still a good ways from having it driveable. My manifold pyro is leaking bad, and the downpipe is also leaking. As of right now we don't think there are any fuel or oil leaks. We ran into a battery cable problem last night but managed to bypass a ground in order to get it started. Cac tube is hitting the second pump lines in a bad way, so a new one will have to be made (mike...). We've got a couple vids of it running and it's a completely different truck just idling. Sounds way more aggressive and has a pretty mean fuel haze. Ccv still needs to be re routed. Also trying to figure out how to run an intake for the oversized snail. After all night of running into problems, she cranked over around 6am. To my surprise the FASS is actually very quiet. I'll try to post vids tonight if possible. Kaleb and Morgan also have vids if I'm to slow to post.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Shoot me a pm Colton , I'll take care of ya buddy. Now get that $hit fixed and get me a burnout vid.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Mike, Ill get you a good burnout video when its all buttoned up.

Heres a short idle video from my phone.

th_IMG_2107.jpg

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Preciate it guys. The list of things left to do is pretty substantial. Probably won't have it driveable until September. The downpipe leak could be a big problem. The new flange I welded on is slightly off. I was sent the wrong v band clamp for the new flange, so we had to modify the old clamp I had in order to get it temporarily running. New clamp is on order but due to the lack of space in the downpipe area, the cab might be coming back up. Also when my pyro was reinstalled on my 6.0 manifolds, the installer drilled a hole In the manifold and simply used a hose clamp to hold the pyro in. So it looks like I'll probably have to pull the cab and tap the pyro port. Very little room to run a tap with the cab down. This is where ticking is coming from. Front end isn't completely assembled to cut down on potential cab removal. Have to run a closer ground to the motor as the truck doesn't start with the way we currently have them run. Goal is to have it done in the next few weeks/month. Then hit the dyno and maybe make a track day to see how bad the converter can explode. Hoping to have it at Ennis for those of you going.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
So when we take it to the track, let's pull it with my truck. It would be a sweet sight for the world to see.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Wouldn't want to throw a rod pulling my grocery getter. Before we tow it, let's see how it does on the street

Ohh here we go... You just love making me paranoid... At least Morgan said he can replace them if need be..... :redspotdance:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.