white swallow build

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The converter is real. And a piece of art. Like a unicorn.
I was told that the truck is nasty on the street.

MorganY

Reaction score
Maybe a go pro on during the day this next week. It was exciting. Went back to the scene of the crime to check out our new addition to the road

Super08Duty

Reaction score
We will take video of the truck when I can find an empty road. I refuse to do a full throttle run when people are around for smoke purposes. We waited till late last night for this reason. The new converter completely changed the way this truck runs. It is streetable in every way. Spool up is exactly the same as a single 66, but with a bit more attitude. It's hard to do a half throttle run with this truck because it just wants to rip. did 1 wot run from 0-100. Let off at 60mph because the truck was walking all over the road. Got back in it and hit 100mph before we knew it. Tadd called me Friday and told me not to romp on it too hard because it had the older modified solenoid. He's sending me a new solenoid that should be nicer on the clutches. Thanks again Tadd. Once that's in ill be talkin to Matt about dialing in tuning and possibly getting a nitrous tune made. If everything goes as planned and my schedule allows, we might be going to the track next Saturday.

Latest posts

Members online