white swallow build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
It sounds like a 6.0 at least lol

Yup, that was it. Nothing works. D,R,1,2,3 nothin. Just free revs like the trannys in neutral. No noises coming from the axle or t-case while the truck is rolling. Truck rolled to a peaceful stop. Moments later the pastor walked out and told me I needed to leave because they were about to have a service and i was parked horizontally in the lot lol. Only noise you can hear is coming from the bell housing. You can even hear it in the cab.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Man that must of been ambarising havn the pastor come out and all. I know every time my truck laid down I was like oh crap I hope nobody notices me.

When y'all pulln the trans back out?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im the opposite, im always hoping someone will stop and give me a tow home LOL i'm too old to walk or have my wife come get me hahaha

My friend... i think its time for gas can...

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Pull the test fitting and go to a hydraulic shop.

I keep a spare one in the bed for just in case my truck starts to make me mad all I gota do is get out and shake it at my truck and next thing I know the ol girl starts acting right again. Lol

Just picture that

Last edited:

Dieselfarmer

Reaction score
A spiny thingy tha makes the turbo build power

well this kid is sure good at making them last long! :postwhore2:

This one time I built a 6.4, Huge power, highest around! seriously! just tuned that p-pump and was haulin! Lots of serious loads. Then I... well hell:flipa:

Super08Duty

Reaction score
This one time, I had a bike with training wheels...and I was going so fast one of the training wheels broke off causing me to wreck and mess up my mug....pretty bad stuff.

We're pulling the trans once Morgan's truck is back on the road. Once his truck is ripping up the asphalt ill have the motivation to pull the trans again.

So I don't think we'll be heading to the track this weekend lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
When my converter went, there was a snap and then nothing. I could rev up the motor pretty high and it would barely move forward. Never noticed a noise, but I parked it as soon as it happened and it sat a 1/4 mile from my home between fields for a couple of days until I towed it home. TC went rattle. rattle when I had it out and shook it.

Latest posts

Members online