white swallow build

MorganY

Reaction score
Converter sounds like marbles. Rattling from the bell housing. Pre-filled the converter before install, all TC bolts are in and torqued to spec. Truck doesn't move. 8 miles overall on the new converter and trans. Fluid smells and looks nice. Spun the output shaft and can hear the drums and planetaries moving wonderfully like normal, so I don't believe any shafts inside the trans broke. No codes. No wrench light, nothing.

492-18600F4683DA-7751-000007769313D1F3_zpsd4b381ac.jpg

MorganY

Reaction score
Pulled the bell housing inspection cover Dustin and the flex plate is solid all the way up to the crank.

Will check pressures as soon as I get a gauge in my hands.

No load gets put on the motor in D all the way to 1rst gear. Nothing. In reverse there is a split second rpm change.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
My first thought while crusing was "we'll...this doesn't seem normal" to make it even more interesting, I came rolling to a stop next to a church. There might be a hidden message with this incident. Only thing better would be if I came to a stop at a ford dealership.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Of course you gota have a smile on your face lol

Heck ya

Haha colton that was a message but the funny part is if you pulled up to ford house they would be like wtf? Is that a 6l that don't look right?

Scratchn there heads

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.