white swallow build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Early morning bump. Trans is back in and the truck is on the trailer. Leaving for Ennis in a few hours. Hope they let my turd race. I have a video of the speedo, but tapatalk doesn't let me upload it.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
No idea, several guys asked if they could dyno their own trucks for obvious reasons, and the operator told them no due to insurance reasons. Not too bummed that I missed the races sense the truck wasnt really ready as far as safety equipment and tuning.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Damn, how do they think running a motor at redline at its max output is a good way to measure it?? HHmmmm I always see the numbers increase after 8 sec@ max rpm. LOL

It seems that you have a little traction issue. She looks fast.

MorganY

Reaction score
Damn, how do they think running a motor at redline at its max output is a good way to measure it?? HHmmmm I always see the numbers increase after 8 sec@ max rpm. LOL

It seems that you have a little traction issue. She looks fast.

It was really bad. When you have thousands of dollars in a motor, its not worth it. That dyno was loaded hard too, so it made matters even worse.

You are correct, sir. It was quite the experience at 3am LOL.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
No idea, several guys asked if they could dyno their own trucks for obvious reasons, and the operator told them no due to insurance reasons. Not too bummed that I missed the races sense the truck wasnt really ready as far as safety equipment and tuning.

Ive noticed alot if not all of the dynos ive been to do that, I always try to get them to let me dyno it, esp if spraying. There are only 3 people i would trust with it. Usually they let me dyno and if not, fck em

Latest posts

Members online