white swallow build

MorganY

Reaction score
Mine were^

Younger. Backup probably will do no good as the converter will probably have to be sent away and taken apart for removal of the busted shaft.

I gotcha. Wasn't sure if its a R&R and go. Guess the shaft isn't so easy to remove from the converter.

If the input did snap, Colton would go with a new one. And with the high dollar parts involved, it would probably be wise to send the converter out to get checked anyways

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Yep. It will more than likely take the pump out with it as well
2012-05-15_22-17-08_681.jpg

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Yes they can but i dont think the upgraded spring is needed. Tuners take care of that. Transtar does all the rebuilds that ive used. Not 100% on the springs being needed or not but mines been great since the rebuild without em

MorganY

Reaction score
Yes they can but i dont think the upgraded spring is needed. Tuners take care of that. Transtar does all the rebuilds that ive used. Not 100% on the springs being needed or not but mines been great since the rebuild without em

IIRC elite uses the Transgo HD shift kit.

I don't want to get too far ahead of everything. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, hopefully this weekend. And we'll go from there. Hoping for the best.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Hell ya. Good luck. Sent colton a few things to try. Big pain in the ass these things are

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
That's not good.

Can these pumps be rebuilt? Could send the pump from the old trans to tadd to have the Transgo springs and valves put in if they can be

The shafts we use, rarely take out the pump. The old design shafts did.

An out of the box pump WILL NOT work in our transmissions.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I highly doubt anything in the trans is hurt or trashed besides possibly an input or a converter. An intermediate isn't out of the equation but I don't see that being it either. If the old trans wasn't so trashed I'd take the guts out and swap what needed to be fixed. But i can't make myself put worn out stock ford shafts in a stage 5 trans with almost no miles in it. If it is the input shaft, ill be wanting one of elites new shafts they're waiting on. That or a solid chunk of kryptonite. I'm ready to pull the trans, but having to shuffle trucks in and out of the lift bay screws with builds. It's better to get Morgan's finished up, break his tranny, and pull them both one after the other.

MorganY

Reaction score
I highly doubt anything in the trans is hurt or trashed besides possibly an input or a converter. An intermediate isn't out of the equation but I don't see that being it either. If the old trans wasn't so trashed I'd take the guts out and swap what needed to be fixed. But i can't make myself put worn out stock ford shafts in a stage 5 trans with almost no miles in it. If it is the input shaft, ill be wanting one of elites new shafts they're waiting on. That or a solid chunk of kryptonite. I'm ready to pull the trans, but having to shuffle trucks in and out of the lift bay screws with builds. It's better tto get Morgan's finished up, break his tranny, and pull them both one after the other.

Lol. Good thing im off next week.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.