white swallow build

3brorce

Reaction score
Yup, dans diesel performance in IL. DynaCom dc1800x.

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
they weren't literally 15 second pulls but I did count 10 sec on one of the dodges. the three that popped were all 12v I believe.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
The 12v's that blew hgs all looked like farm trucks. I doubt they had studs. I guess the dyno operator thought every diesel that rolled onto the dyno made the most power after a couple seconds on the rev limiter. I personally don't care for his methods.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That's what's crazy some people are like crank it past 4k even tho you show them that peak power was at 2700...

If you want me to tear your junk up... Ok but its not necessary

3brorce

Reaction score
Dan has dynoed and built plenty of trucks. Not sure what was going on with him must of been pissed or was looking to blow **** up and looking for a law suit IDK.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
It was good meeting you this weekend, your truck is sick, I can't wait to see how it turns out after the new face lift.

Thanks man!! It was great meeting you as well. I was glad to finally meet people on this forum haha. And ya I will be posting progress pics next week I'm sure!

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Dan has dynoed and built plenty of trucks. Not sure what was going on with him must of been pissed or was looking to blow **** up and looking for a law suit IDK.

You'd think he would know better. Do that to my truck and teeth will be on the concrete. It's also hard for someone to dyno your truck when they don't know how the boost comes on. I myself am still adapting to the truck. Ill have to run to Houston to get some numbers. I'm anxious to see what's its putting out for power, but more so with what times it can make. Thinking about putting in a small jet and seeing how well spray cleans it up

3brorce

Reaction score
You'd think he would know better. Do that to my truck and teeth will be on the concrete. It's also hard for someone to dyno your truck when they don't know how the boost comes on. I myself am still adapting to the truck. Ill have to run to Houston to get some numbers. I'm anxious to see what's its putting out for power, but more so with what times it can make. Thinking about putting in a small jet and seeing how well spray cleans it up

Ya I hear you for sure. Oh boy adding some funny stuff to the mix. Should be fun!

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score

zy3y6u9e.jpg

Just sayin, you could come upset some cummins boys. There's some pretty sweet prizes too! You get to run your own truck and the operator runs a lot of diesels, he knows how to load a truck right.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.