Who's manifold is who's ?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
mr oneturboforme seems to have some info i dont, and i would love for him to clarify his statement

Wayne elite teach you to copy in paste.. kinda like there intake that's half of dougs design....

whoever you are, please explain this. thats a pretty bold statement to accuse comapnies of proprietary theft.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
mr oneturboforme seems to have some info i dont, and i would love for him to clarify his statement

whoever you are, please explain this. thats a pretty bold statement to accuse comapnies of proprietary theft.
Who's Doug? Why did the person who originally posted this even bring this up?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
theyre visiblt different if you look at them and no offense to gogo but elites looks to be a little larger and better built from the pictures

White_monster

Reaction score
I'll post pics of both when my elite one shows up as I have a GOGO manifold in the box still and I'll put both side by side. If the flow bench is free I'll test both and we will have real numbers, flow bench is busy all the time thou.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Doug from gogo diesel i think is who he is referring to.. But ya pretty bold statement to say elite jacked gogo's intake...
I know right? Bt at some point they are all gonna look somewhat the same because everyone who makes one is starting with the same manifold. I think I would have keep my mouth shut about that.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Yeah I would agree with 4ton on this one. Everyone is starting with the same manifold so there are always going to be similarities in the design. Thousands are made, the only way that we will ever see a big difference in designed is when one of the guys fully machines one.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Seems that a lot of "bold" statements are being thrown around these parts lately. Looking at pictures I have seen of both manifolds shows that one ported intake manifold is definitely much easier on the eyes.

BFT

Reaction score
Elites
IMG_1009.jpg

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Ok so I'm first gonna say i stand correct right now.... The manifold i see on your website now I have nothing to bitch about, you guys actually cut it apart... Big props now that being said thr last time i saw them they looked just like what BFT just posted... Looks identical to gogos minus the fuel bowl divet is still there... Ok so here we go about how can dougs intake be copied.. hell call the guy and he tells you how he designs any of his parts I lik that maybe a knock bc he shouldn't trust people lile he does... A simple look at that intake and it doesn't take a rocket scientest to figure out that ypu milled the casting that the stock bolts go through and used plugs to seal the intake...

My biggest complaint is you guys are a big company and your gonna strait up steal a smaller guys idea? i mean make a jig and get into that thing... I'm sorry i know i speak my mind a lot but i am a union worker and it really pisses me off when stuff like this happeneds, you can lie and say you didnt but you look at the two manifolds and they look identical, just like his 6.0 manifolds which I'm sure you could have gotten if needed...
But like i stated before your manifold now looks amazing and loooks like you did some serious r&d into it good job

Also i know I'm gonna be the only one on my side and thats fine.. I'm just more of a smaller company guy... And the way your man just said I was wrong when he clearly didnt have any facts about it set me off. I've won't be doing buiness with you guys again for this is the third time I've been talked down to ny elite employes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.