Who's manifold is who's ?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Also I wasn't bashing there company or products before Wayne made that commebt i actually said there's np doubt h11s are stronger i was questioning if they were properly tqd that's what I was trying to get at hoping someone would post a chart for those studs

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
This has become comical. You, oneturboforme, should hang it up now because you are not helping yourself. You made ridiculous allegations about a very respected and innovative company in this industry. Tadd's single post is proof enough. That should be the end of the story right there.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Also I wasn't bashing there company or products before Wayne made that commebt i actually said there's np doubt h11s are stronger i was questioning if they were properly tqd that's what I was trying to get at hoping someone would post a chart for those studs

Your posts seam to be a little cluttered and hard to read.

IF you can post some pictures of the intake that u feel is copied and then post a picture of dougs. I think your making this problem worse on yourself.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
So Jeff me asking.questions.about tq values and stud stretch is outta line? This is how this whole thing started

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
So Jeff me asking.questions.about tq values and stud stretch is outta line? This is how this whole thing started

No, your allegation that Elite stole their ported intake manifold design from Doug was out of line. The H-11 vs. ARP argument was pretty good. This is just stupid.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Ya sorry about that my phones sucks.... Bft already posted pics... How can you not see there identical minus elite left there fuel bowl divet...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
because tadd posted a picture of the top cut off and the picture that BFT posted has the top cut off as well, which i think dougs dont? Correct me if im wrong

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
This has become comical. You, oneturboforme, should hang it up now because you are not helping yourself. You made ridiculous allegations about a very respected and innovative company in this industry. Tadd's single post is proof enough. That should be the end of the story right there.

Agreed. It isn't even a case of "quit while you're ahead", but rather of, "quit while you are only a few lengths behind"......

You made some nasty allegations, unsubstantiated allegations, by the way, and further try to defend yourself? Or rather defend your statements? Everyone who knows me, and/or has met me, knows, for fact, that I DO NOT bash one company or another. Nor can I stand those that do. For any reason. Much less that of a personal nature. And to play "keyboard tough guy", to try to soil a reputable company's reputation? Well, that is plain chicken chit.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
ok let's clear thos up right now I'm now tucking my tail amd running i said I'm corrected about your new intakes, as for tadds comment what in that arp convo with Wayne made me deserve that comment he said to me? Ya maybe I.should of left my feeling of them coping dougs manifold out of it put if you swing at me I'm swinging bac

jdgleason

Reaction score

You can't say I've talked down to you... You won't defend anything you say nor can you answer to anything I've asked of you. Why is that?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Lets back off the dude for just a second, let him gather his thoughts and posts and let him explain himself, i dont want to dogpile the guy

SootRoller

Reaction score
Oh wow. If your statement holds any water op, why don't you jump on every aftermarket shop for modifying 6.4 injectors? Hell, they look the exact same as the ones that are under the valve covers of every 6.4 I've ever seen. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Wayne

Reaction score
Just got a text from Shane (White Monster) regarding his intake he received from go-go, and he had nothing but good to say about the welding at the ORB fittings on his unit. Hopefully the ones go-go produces now are as nice as Shane's, and the one I saw was a fluke. If that were the case I wouldn't hesitate to buy one myself. Nice to hear a good review on their intake. I know I've always liked go-go's 6.0 intake manifolds.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
ok let's clear thos up right now I'm now tucking my tail amd running i said I'm corrected about your new intakes, as for tadds comment what in that arp convo with Wayne made me deserve that comment he said to me? Ya maybe I.should of left my feeling of them coping dougs manifold out of it put if you swing at me I'm swinging bac

Fair enough. For future reference, when you allege that one company has stolen something from another, be prepared for this type of reaction. It will greatly improve your reputation on the internet if you avoid spur of the moment posts where you allege ridiculous things such as you did earlier.

I'll sit back and watch now.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Jd I never said you have talked down to me.... You seem to be a real good guy.... And what questions? I know I could post crap about bolt stretch but a simple google search will tell you more then I could and explain it better

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It still makes me wonder why Shane is not using GOGO's if it is perfectly produced. He said it was out and now Elites is in. Doesn't add up to me, if they are both equal why by the other and use it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.