Younger1993 build

MorganY

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Definitely working hard to get it done as soon as possible.

Things left:

-Injectors are en route
-Intercooler connections (adapt to the banks IC size)
-Battery relocation
- Down pipe
-Vacuum pump and heater core plumbing (ideas greatly appreciated)
-Fluids, and other minuscule odds and ends

strokin6L

Reaction score
Morgan....i believe most guys relocate the vacuum pump to the passanger side frame. Just will hafta get longer rubber hose.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
yeah I just built an L bracket and mounted the pump and 4x4 solenoid back to back then bolted the bracket to the inside of the qtr panel. basically same location. I did leave the vac reservoir off and just plugged the lines directly into the pump

MorganY

Reaction score
yeah I just built an L bracket and mounted the pump and 4x4 solenoid back to back then bolted the bracket to the inside of the qtr panel. basically same location. I did leave the vac reservoir off and just plugged the lines directly into the pump

Sweet thanks! That's what I'll likely do

And Steve ill be using a transition with an IC seamed end connection. That way I can use the banks "hump" style boots that will allow a small amount of flex. Couldn't find any reducing hump style 4ply boots. Found one from HPS but they wanted $55 per boot plus the ride

MorganY

Reaction score
Thought I'd update this. The injectors are on there way back, and are now in the US finally! UPS held them awaiting for confirmation on my tax ID. Intercooler piping is all done, and sealed up. (Pressure tested)

Down pipe is in progress, not much left. Finally finished a 5 O.D." 90° bend with a 5" overall length. CLR is TIGHT

Curious on some of your opinions....relocating my FICM... My CCV is a hair too tall for the FICM to bolt on to the factory brackets, so I need to do something with the location. What do you guys think? I know there is an e series option..

sleeps

Reaction score
Thought I'd update this. The injectors are on there way back, and are now in the US finally! UPS held them awaiting for confirmation on my tax ID. Intercooler piping is all done, and sealed up. (Pressure tested)

Down pipe is in progress, not much left. Finally finished a 5 O.D." 90° bend with a 5" overall length. CLR is TIGHT

Curious on some of your opinions....relocating my FICM... My CCV is a hair too tall for the FICM to bolt on to the factory brackets, so I need to do something with the location. What do you guys think? I know there is an e series option..

im probably doing to e-series option to the fender, then taking my stock harness and extending it myself if i turn out to go to option 2, which would be to move it into the cab. not sure yet though.

MorganY

Reaction score
I'd like to see you move the FICM to the fender, that is what I want to do with mine for more room.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

I'm really considering it. Plus there is so much heat now in the engine bay, I want that FICM far away as possible. Anyone got a price on what they run?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.