Younger1993 build

MorganY

Reaction score
Listen hear weasels! :flipa:Lol. I have a Chem exam thursday, so its all hands in the books. I have a birthday on wednesday, so if i'm feeling jelly enough, i'll do a burnout then if I can get the old biscuits on in time.

Other news..Finally heard the gate open, right before the converter locked climbing past 45lbs of boost, heard a loud thwoosh, boost wasn't climbing as fast, thought I popped a weld for a second lol. The truck was gettin it. The truck seems to react very well on the street. Only punching it from a dead stop seems to have the most lag. Im so happy with it all! I cruised down the highway some more today and the truck had 7psi at 70mph, egts were at 650, on flat ground. :redspotdance: Trans is holding well....so far....fluid smells like the normal SP, no clutch material on the stick, fluid is cherry. Temps are around 160-170 during moderate driving. Converter wants more, it likes the setup lol, its still nice a tight. I still haven't gotten a chance to check the smoke out during WOT during the day. Colton says it is a dark abyss, so I am curious to what ICP is doing at WOT. Third gear is spot on, and starts to pull really hard. Still haven't datalogged it yet, just been busy.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
after we get yours wrapped i can get that motor out of Coltons back lot, and might have to bribe you into helping me put on my exhaust lol

Super08Duty

Reaction score
after we get yours wrapped i can get that motor out of Coltons back lot, and might have to bribe you into helping me put on my exhaust lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363715060.837244.jpg

MorganY

Reaction score
Got an update on EGTs. Pushed the sending unit in further, they move like normal now. Laying into the throttle going up grades will slowly creep up to 1000. Cruising at 70mph is 700-750. WOT hits 1500. still need to plug gate. Need a gauge on the low pressure as well. No idea what's its doing boost wise. Pulls freakin hard

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
4.12v equates to around 3300psi. I may be misunderstanding your post though LOL

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im sure Matt will do some fine tuning now that its driving. Where do you have the ICP sensor?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
why do you not have my elbow and cac pipe on your ride? feels like a stupid question doesnt it? LOL

Latest posts

Members online