Younger1993 build

MorganY

Reaction score
0C7-1800606C3B29-5947-00000473984C0C29_zps87ac4d69.jpg

D43-D567A43A94D6-5947-0000047389B8A973_zps26a39b61.jpg

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Morgan sent me the injectors the first of january, ups was kind enough to loose the package, then find it, i went to pick it up, they said it wasnt there, then they would call Morgan saying it was there, anyways for a month we played that game. the injector internals are at the machine shop now, there telling me they will be done monday or tuesday, hopefully, then i can send his stix back, of all the times i've sent stuff across the border with ups i've only had this problem once before where i waited on a set of heads from hypermax for 2 months:fustrate: i think they visited every major city in the states first :fustrate:

i know Morgan still has more todo on his truck but i also know hes waiting on his stix to come back so he can lower the cab and finish his project. i'm a man of no excusses, it is what it is, anyone whos seen me post on the forums for yrs now know that i call a spade a spade, i don't hold back, and i feel bad he put his trust in me and its taking him almost 2 months to get a good set of injectors back.

i read about so many project trucks or builds that start and then after a couple months we never here about them again, thats because they went to big on the turbo or too big on stixs that cant hold icp, there not extremely happy about there trucks, Morgan has worked hard and building it himself, i hope in the end his project works out well and we here about how happy he is.

sorry for the long post, just wanted to clear the air abit about his stix and his project.

im sure i could have had the stix done faster but with internals if a machine shop trys to machine the parts to fast the mushroom and turn into problem childs, so far i've only found two shops locally i trust, unfortuanatly they take there sweet a$$ time, but end result is good.

so with any luck in the next week and a hlf Morgan will have stix and be able to continue on his project, we will be coming down to the nhrda event in april and i expect to see him there with his truck, without a doubt this makes me look bad for taking so long to get his stix back but sometimes this is the way it goes. no project happens over night.

all the best and GET ER DONE

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thats the price you pay when fooling with Customs Shawn! Every time I ship to Canada the same damn thing happens LOL

MorganY

Reaction score
Morgan sent me the injectors the first of january, ups was kind enough to loose the package, then find it, i went to pick it up, they said it wasnt there, then they would call Morgan saying it was there, anyways for a month we played that game. the injector internals are at the machine shop now, there telling me they will be done monday or tuesday, hopefully, then i can send his stix back, of all the times i've sent stuff across the border with ups i've only had this problem once before where i waited on a set of heads from hypermax for 2 months:fustrate: i think they visited every major city in the states first :fustrate:

i know Morgan still has more todo on his truck but i also know hes waiting on his stix to come back so he can lower the cab and finish his project. i'm a man of no excusses, it is what it is, anyone whos seen me post on the forums for yrs now know that i call a spade a spade, i don't hold back, and i feel bad he put his trust in me and its taking him almost 2 months to get a good set of injectors back.

i read about so many project trucks or builds that start and then after a couple months we never here about them again, thats because they went to big on the turbo or too big on stixs that cant hold icp, there not extremely happy about there trucks, Morgan has worked hard and building it himself, i hope in the end his project works out well and we here about how happy he is.

sorry for the long post, just wanted to clear the air abit about his stix and his project.

im sure i could have had the stix done faster but with internals if a machine shop trys to machine the parts to fast the mushroom and turn into problem childs, so far i've only found two shops locally i trust, unfortuanatly they take there sweet a$$ time, but end result is good.

so with any luck in the next week and a hlf Morgan will have stix and be able to continue on his project, we will be coming down to the nhrda event in april and i expect to see him there with his truck, without a doubt this makes me look bad for taking so long to get his stix back but sometimes this is the way it goes. no project happens over night.

all the best and GET ER DONE

I appreciate it Shawn. I hope to have it at Ennis in April. Doesn't make you look bad at all. UPS took forever to get things straightened out. Couldn't have done this build if you weren't able to fix those sticks, so Im very grateful for that.

More photos to come later today, up pipes were a challenge. Used a 2-1 collector into a T3.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
They come together into a single vault housing. Use a 2-1 collector

Yea, a second look at the pictures and I see the open T3...

On that note, has anyone ever tried to take a set of T4 divided pipes and run a BD or ED T4-T3 adapter? I know Shawn tried a set of divided T3 on the tow truck and I am not sure how they turned out, but you would have the benefits of divided pipes in a T3 housing...

8207.jpg

Latest posts

Members online