13-16 Spartan tuning

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Normal driving and hard on the throttle I have seen no smoke out of the 500 tune. I am sure if you jump on it from a stop but I am talking normal driving. I am not sure if it's just how good the shifting is or what. But the 500 tune feels really strong. Going to go drive my 6.4 some for comparison.
that is impressive!!!

live life full throttle

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's never gonna stop raining in Houston so I can try out these files.

jcain

Reaction score
Yeah, if you could stop sending it to Kansas City, that'd be great too...

Jomax

Reaction score
You guys can keep this 63degree weather and sunny, it sucks.....

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Right? It got up to 70 the other day, had to go looking for sandals I'd packed away! The struggle is real!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Damn near 80 here yesterday and now it's 50 and rainy. Not exactly tune testing weather.

theplumber

Reaction score
Can't wait my summer vacation , cause i go each summer at cape may NJ !! Too cold here !

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Really considering buying one for my 15 and seeing how they run. I'm running pip tunes now. I ran ******* tunes on my 6.4 and they were awesome. Little too touchy on the throttle but that truck got ran pretty hard and never gave me a single issue

higherlife

Reaction score
ordered an nguage Thursday. Kind of shifting gears, ahhhh, towards what i am looking for out of a tuner since i am doing a lot more traveling for work in my truck. Shifting is a little more important to me now. Usually if i was stuck in traffic i would throw it in manual and keep it in 2nd to prevent hard, unneeded shifts into 3rd but its becoming very annoying now that it is a daily thing.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I'm already thinking about trying the 550 tune. The 500 shifts so good and seems so easy on the truck. That and I got a jab from the wife saying her truck was still faster... Maybe I should just detune hers and hide the dashdaq lol. FML.

Last edited:

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I'm already thinking about trying the 550 tune. The 500 shifts so good and seems so easy on the truck. That and I got a jab from the wife saying her truck was still faster... Maybe I should just detune hers and hide the dashdaq lol. FML.

Just do the 600 enhanced lol. I've ran it since last Wednesday. Love it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.