13-16 Spartan tuning

dawashi

Reaction score
I can speak for the cold, I have had my truck done since Jan this year and living in Fairbanks ak Jan and feb temps rarely get above zero and the truck ran great sometimes a little too great on icy roads but I had no problem with the truck in the sub zero temps. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
is there any way to tell who's tunes are on a ngauge?

dude at Applebee's last night was asking about my 6.7 and if i knew anything about tuners and i said i know a lil bit but why? guy said his company truck is tuned and dereted and the company was wanting to put all the emissions stuff back on cuz the guy before him did all the deretes without permission and i asked what tuner he had and he said he wasn't sure and went and grabbed the monitor.. it is a freekin ngauge!! its a 11 or 12 6.7...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
is there any way to tell who's tunes are on a ngauge?

dude at Applebee's last night was asking about my 6.7 and if i knew anything about tuners and i said i know a lil bit but why? guy said his company truck is tuned and dereted and the company was wanting to put all the emissions stuff back on cuz the guy before him did all the deretes without permission and i asked what tuner he had and he said he wasn't sure and went and grabbed the monitor.. it is a freekin ngauge!! its a 11 or 12 6.7...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

We keep track of the devices based on serial number. We would be able to look into it if the serial number was provided.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Second, how likely are you ($partan) to help an individual out with specific special tuning requirements or requests? I would like to implement some alternative fuels and would like to know what can be done in the way of tuning for different conditions in that regard. Other than that I have a couple odds and ends "like to haves" that would be cool to use as well. I know some guys with MCC that made their own files for the MM, is that a possibility here too?

Thanks in advance, and great work so far! I like the support and open door policy you have created and hope it continues!

Jeff, could you comment on this for me? Feel free to PM if you prefer

Profuzz

Reaction score
For anyone who wants to try the new 600HP v1.2 beta, here is a link to download. You'll want to remove the .enc tune file from the zip folder, and put it in the "custom files" directory of your nGauge SD card.

http://www.spar<--->tandieseltech.com/600HP_QR.zip

Remove the <---> in the link to download.

This is the beta for our 600HP Quick Response. You'll find snappier throttle response (for the guys who had/have our 6.4 tuning, you'll find similar response to it, minus the jerky nature). Shifting is firmer, but not harsh. Shift scheduling is also slightly delayed at low throttle in 2-3 and 3-4 to prevent lugging with the aggressive lockup. I think most of you will find that drivability improves with this, especially with any tire size larger than stock, or stock 20's. I'll also mention this file has additional holding pressure for the transmission, and should help with C35R and C456 clutch longevity even more than the existing files; will most likely be incorporated into the v1.2 update.

This file is already based off of the 600HP Enhanced, so it does have the same lockup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2015_6.7Plat/Spar

Reaction score
Hello All-New member here, just joined today.
I recently completed all the work to my 2015 6.7 Platinum
Prior to purchasing the nguage I called ****tan and asked this particular question.
They advised me that nothing needs to be unplugged, I do not have a *** ******.
Is this info correct?

2015_6.7Plat/Spar

Reaction score
Okay, Thanks Sullys450. I just wanted to make sure that nothing had changed, and this may prevent future questions about this topic, I have read before that other brands-sct/h&s etc, may require the plugs to be disconnected

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.