2002 crank no start

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Ipr might need to be tighter. It is hard to get the valve part tightened for some people without removing the HPOP. I'd bring it back to him and let him check it again. It really is probably as simple as the ipr isn't tightened in enough.

It was leaking oil before it broke down, I just didn't know it was that bad. It can just idle for a minute, shut it down wait couple seconds and it will start to drip. I figured it was my hpop. I will call the mechanic he had it for almost 6 weeks.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Could be the valve cover gasket too. You said it's the back and a wheel well so the only thing that will put it in the wheel well is a valve cover gasket.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
It's on the passenger side inner finder.

I'm sorry passenger side back tire inner fender. I will post pics tomorrow when it's light out. I guess from the wind it's blowing it all under the truck and you can see spots on the inner fender exhaust and passenger side footboard. I will get some pics.

joe d

Reaction score
Valve cover or by some weird chance the ccv is clogged and its venting out of the dipstick tube... Never know

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Take 5$ to the car wash and spray the piss out of it and then look for new fresh oil.

Thanks Joe I was gonna run it back by the mechanics and see if he could give it a look over. It is dirty has oil and smells like diesel all in the valley. I am gonna spray some simple green and spray it out with hose. I picked my son up from work last night 2 mile drive and when we left his work I had a nice size oil puddle where I was parked.

joe d

Reaction score
Not no good. Ya wash her up real good and look around. Might be a small oil leak but a big fuel leak mixing together looking like a big oil leak make sence? Hows the oil level during all this.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Not no good. Ya wash her up real good and look around. Might be a small oil leak but a big fuel leak mixing together looking like a big oil leak make sence? Hows the oil level during all this.

Oil level is good. Now before it broke last November I had to run to new Orleans about 30 miles from my house. I noticed I had something all over my back bumper and rear inner fenders well come to find out it was oil. Truck broke down a week later and it was 2 1/2 gallons low. I just got it back yesterday and the way it's leaking I will literally have to carry oil with me.

joe d

Reaction score
So if the level is good and its leaveing puddles all over and u smell fuel i would say small oil leak and bigger fuel leak.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
OK another problem solved, no fuel leak found cleaned everything again. It was a oring on one of the hpop lines had blown out. Had it replaced and it hasn't leaked a drop. I will continue to keep a eye on it but so far it's looking ok.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Well not really. The belts are squeaking when cold and this morning I noticed something leaking under front of engine and it's not oil could that be water pump?

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
It's leaking off the cross member behind the radiator hose

Attachments

• 20160409_102258.jpg
    20160409_102258.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Members online