2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
warren diesel 275/100s ,&dual hpop, twisted tranny, black widows small frame 71mm borg warner, and two tiny shots of gas.....LOl and a bunch of other tiny odd and ends to make it all work together

ive bumped the injectorts up and added the dual pump since i enterd the challenge, and few other small tweeks...:joy:

sweet.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Have you ever spooled a single 71 at 5000 ft? With that much fuel it shouldnt be a problem but it is something you may want to think about

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My thoughts.. I've ridden in a truck with 250CC's and an s400 71mm at 500FT elevation.. Not exactly street friendly..

MINK

Reaction score
Have you ever spooled a single 71 at 5000 ft? With that much fuel it shouldnt be a problem but it is something you may want to think about

We ran a s480 last year......on a cr 6.7 LOL

It might spool with nitrous but Heffners 7.3 hated life up there and had a way better charger....

MINK

Reaction score
Lol did you guys just run a straight line into the intake and leave the bottle cracked the whole time

Nope, we also won the fuel mileage competition.

A single can be done, it isnt pretty and I wouldnt do it on a ford platform but it can be done.

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score

IM at sea level where i live , and it spools extremly well here !! its a small fram 71, not s400 frame, really hope i get the oppurtunity to see if it will spool at 5000ft lol

jdgleason

Reaction score
Anybody else notice that beat to ***k 12 valve regular cab dodge with the rusty wheels, smashed front end and a non matching camper shell claiming 1,200hp?

***kin dodge guys. Lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.