2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Anybody else notice that beat to ***k 12 valve regular cab dodge with the rusty wheels, smashed front end and a non matching camper shell claiming 1,200hp?

***kin dodge guys. Lol

They should automatically deduct points for trucks that look like a bag of smashed assholes LOL

Diesel23

Reaction score
Yeah Jd ,I ran out and got my dieselpower !! saw this truck you speak of LOL,

Tough call but I know who alls getting my votes ,Im a bit biased, sticking to my 6.4 guys , DPC 14 6.4 takes it Again!!LOL, No serious Lots of good picks ,GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

webb06

Reaction score
Truck #35....isn't that the truck that wasn't done in time last year? After making the cut? Why did he get another chance?! That's beyond retard

swinky

Reaction score
They should automatically deduct points for trucks that look like a bag of smashed assholes LOL

Cmon now. It would be cool to see somebody without a retarded amount of money into their truck win it.

That would take all the Fords out though........ yeah *** him and his one eyed cummings!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Cmon now. It would be cool to see somebody without a retarded amount of money into their truck win it.

That would take all the Fords out though........ yeah *** him and his one eyed cummings!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

*** that ugly hunk of dick. Who cares if it makes 2 million hp it is still gayer than aids.

Bahaha I about drove off the road I was laughing so hard

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

LOL awesome

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Anybody else notice that beat to ***k 12 valve regular cab dodge with the rusty wheels, smashed front end and a non matching camper shell claiming 1,200hp?

***kin dodge guys. Lol

Its Shortbusdriver off Compd. That truck is legit and the way it looks is just awesome in my opinion. That has got to be even more sleeper than Farm Truck!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Its Shortbusdriver off Compd. That truck is legit and the way it looks is just awesome in my opinion. That has got to be even more sleeper than Farm Truck!

it would be funnier than all get out if he wins. he will prolly get in , just based on comp-d members , just like ford psa members.

nickg3130

Reaction score
I didn't get the mag yet but saw a few pics of will from Rudy's truck is also in the voting? Pretty sure he's running non vgt compounds on a 6.4 and could be very competitive as well. I'd love to see Ryan, JD, Will and Wes in the challenge. 2 non vgt compound trucks and 2 stock appearing turbo trucks. Be one of the most stout years for team ford.

Latest posts

Members online