2014 DPC bs thread

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Dans truck cranks over. I was with him for hours. I jumped the truck over but there is a def noise and it has a rough spot. I thought convertor noise at first but it will not start so its not looking very good.

Jbenso127

Reaction score

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Truth hurts sometimes.

This is why I dont understand the rush to build for DPC. Too much can go wrong, no time to get miles on it, and no seat time to see how it performs. If it was me, and it will never be me. I would have something in place by the late summer/fall and drive it for a while. Then enter.

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Truth hurts sometimes.

This is why I dont understand the rush to build for DPC. Too much can go wrong, no time to get miles on it, and no seat time to see how it performs. If it was me, and it will never be me. I would have something in place by the late summer/fall and drive it for a while. Then enter.

:whs: I'd rather play it safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINK

Reaction score
It is what it is... obviously something was half assed.

This comment makes me relize you've never built something - we're talking mechanical, "bullet proof" is not in the nature with some tof these trucks.

but it's okay, just keep talking chit about stuff youll never own.

B.Warning

Reaction score
This comment makes me relize you've never built something - we're talking mechanical, "bullet proof" is not in the nature with some tof these trucks.

but it's okay, just keep talking chit about stuff youll never own.

Bingo!! Just like the majority of people in this thread. Like I said before... It's easy to talk chit when you've never been in this situation.

It's a mechanical piece of equipment. Everything can be done to a ***ing T and still fly apart upon first start up.

MINK

Reaction score
Bingo!! Just like the majority of people in this thread. Like I said before... It's easy to talk chit when you've never been in this situation.

It's a mechanical piece of equipment. Everything can be done to a ***ing T and still fly apart upon first start up.

Shhh listen to the pros, B !

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
On builds this big there is NO telling what is going to happen when you get the truck running.. It took two full weeks to work out all the kinks in my build before the truck was road ready. It's almost no longer a "powerstroke" or "duramax" once you dive into a full build, everything is changed/relocated. I kept getting excited about starting my truck and Morgan and Colton had to bring me back down to earth to realize that nothing was going to be perfect right away.

Reaction score
On builds this big there is NO telling what is going to happen when you get the truck running.. It took two full weeks to work out all the kinks in my build before the truck was road ready. It's almost no longer a "powerstroke" or "duramax" once you dive into a full build, everything is changed/relocated. I kept getting excited about starting my truck and Morgan and Colton had to bring me back down to earth to realize that nothing was going to be perfect right away.

Great comment. It's at truth. Hopefully Dan can figure it out and if not then Ryan you better win this ****!!!

Latest posts

Members online