2014 DPC bs thread

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Not happy at all with my numbers but it is what it is. The operator loaded me at 2700 rpm. I started my pull at 110 mph. Only used 1 stage as well. I did 780 or so all fuel on hallers dyno Friday. Well see what we can do tomorrow.

You got it!! Make us proud!

dieselpower

Reaction score
So is the preliminary consensus still correct? That it won't even turn over and is pretty well "toast"? Didn't hear many more details once the jokes started happening LOL

I suppose it melted down some important parts? Guess nobody probably knows at this point...

At any rate, good luck to Ryan and Wes!

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The amount of butthurt, drama, and bullshlt that's being said about Canadian Dan really shows the maturity level of some of you. Whoever that jacka$$ was that said "he's got no blood, sweat, or time in his build" is a idiot. Yes he may not of built it himself but he obviously is working his a$$ off to pay for the build. There's a lot of people on here that didn't personally do their build themselves but they work to pay for the build.

The other is being plssed at him for his driving skill, shenanigans or whatever may or may not have happened. Here's a news flash.... He's made it farther than you all have hasn't he? It's a hobby, sport, another avenue in life to throw money/time at and that's it. You all are not there, your just making assumptions that it's not what you would've done or you could of done a better job if it were you. I'm sure just like any competition event there's tons of pressure but more so being is nationally published.

You all live vicariously through the people you envy and that's sad to be honest. Keep talking shlt, but till you have competed at this level you really have no clue.

Holy ***. Smartest thing you have ever said....

they need to add drifting to the events, that will screen out the non spooling trucks lol

that would make it tricky

you dont want that, the steering wheel controls will never work right again

You're on a roll.. funny chit man!

Not happy at all with my numbers but it is what it is. The operator loaded me at 2700 rpm. I started my pull at 110 mph. Only used 1 stage as well. I did 780 or so all fuel on hallers dyno Friday. Well see what we can do tomorrow.
Excuses excuses... lol.. just busting balls man.. at lest you didnt break and put any extra undo stress on the rotating assembly and block.. ill be surprised if the chummins or dmaxes hold together completely through the rest of the events..

live life full throttle

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Who brought the damn moonshine last night....

My head is pounding me.

Anyway. I can't wait to see what happened today. Hopefully the weather holds. A little rain is predicted.

MINK

Reaction score
Who brought the damn moonshine last night....

My head is pounding me.

Anyway. I can't wait to see what happened today. Hopefully the weather holds. A little rain is predicted.

Let me guess....Kyle Hoekstra?? He's trouble, ask him about partying with me in Baton Rouge ...

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
6.7 dan is in bad shape. Doesn't look good. The other dan, Ryan and beech are good to go I believe. Didn't see them last night though. But Ryan and 7.3 dans trucks were not getting worked on so that's good right?? Didn't see Beech's.

The 7.3 looks better in person.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.