2014 DPC bs thread

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
On builds this big there is NO telling what is going to happen when you get the truck running.. It took two full weeks to work out all the kinks in my build before the truck was road ready. It's almost no longer a "powerstroke" or "duramax" once you dive into a full build, everything is changed/relocated. I kept getting excited about starting my truck and Morgan and Colton had to bring me back down to earth to realize that nothing was going to be perfect right away.

I wish everyone realized this.

You call a customer to let them know a progress report on their vehicle, honestly the size of build is irrelevant, and suddenly they are wanting to drive down and pick it up right away.
No one gets the concept behind it so we have begun to lead people down a path of believing it is a couple days from being ready and then surprising them early.
The customer is always right though :pimp:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
tunuhusa.jpg

01PSD

Reaction score
This comment makes me relize you've never built something - we're talking mechanical, "bullet proof" is not in the nature with some tof these trucks.

but it's okay, just keep talking chit about stuff youll never own.

Isn't that the point of having your $hit running months in advance? Of course it won't be perfect, but to me if you have piston to head contact then something was seriously ***ed. ;)

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
You know you'd like to see Brian roll up to your farm in his 6.7 and jump out with some cut Wranglers, short enough the pockets hang below the cut, with some square toes and a straw hat and suspenders....

I know you just smiled and thought about it for a second

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You know you'd like to see Brian roll up to your farm in his 6.7 and jump out with some cut Wranglers, short enough the pockets hang below the but, with some square toes and a straw hat and suspenders....

The suspenders did it for me - but they have to be the trademark Red Green ones.

B.Warning

Reaction score
You know you'd like to see Brian roll up to your farm in his 6.7 and jump out with some cut Wranglers, short enough the pockets hang below the cut, with some square toes and a straw hat and suspenders....

Hahahaha. You put a lot of thought into that.

Thanks dick.

Latest posts

Members online