2014 DPC bs thread

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I think a 6.0 could be competitive for sure. This year power didn't really give anyone an edge. It's a drivers game as long as the truck spools.

Did you just put 6.0 and competitive in the same sentence? That thin air up there must make your brain spool slowly too LOL

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I would love to see a 6.0 in DPC and be competitive. I guess anything is possible with enough $.

So would I obviously, I just don't see it working out very well. Maybe if Tyler from SDP's truck is a strong runner, which it should be, he will enter for next year.

Wayne

Reaction score
...but they are not common rail injected. They are also not a lot of other things that current model engines are.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
...but they are not common rail injected. They are also not a lot of other things that current model engines are.

Oh I'm not saying they are best by any means or have more potential than CR trucks. But you can get a somewhat reliable 6.0 at 900rwhp but your defense a CR can do that at 1100rwhp. I'm just saying a 6.0 has a chance to win DPC or stay right there in the top.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Just watched the video of lavon's (sp?) Sled pull... looked like he was going to drag that thing around Denver! Couldn't see the last half of the run due to smoke but it looked a lot better than the other trucks that have ran already.

Latest posts

Members online