205cc\100 + s366 = ? and my build

slim613

Reaction score
yea i aint got any blow by really and seems farley strong but of well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I would run gear heads stage one can in a heart beat. It does everything like the stock can but better with no negative side effects. You don't see people running them much because it seems as if 7.3 people are scared of cams idk. Every person that has ran one seems to be happy

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

slim613

Reaction score
I would run gear heads stage one can in a heart beat. It does everything like the stock can but better with no negative side effects. You don't see people running them much because it seems as if 7.3 people are scared of cams idk. Every person that has ran one seems to be happy

iv kinda decided that im gonna cam it either way just see with my build

build it, break it in, live tune it and post up my sheet and compare to see any changes

i heard negative on low side and positives on the top

bruce

Reaction score
Honestly I'd run a brute 66 before I ran an s366. If you could find a modded h2e and some pis 230/100's that would be a good combo. I'd also put the cryo forged rod money elsewhere.

slim613

Reaction score
Honestly I'd run a brute 66 before I ran an s366. If you could find a modded h2e and some pis 230/100's that would be a good combo. I'd also put the cryo forged rod money elsewhere.

whats a brute 66 never heard of em still here?
and what conpany is "pis" i see it all the time and i gotta ask

bruce

Reaction score
Performance injection systems. Brute 66 is a journal bearing version of a 38r made by no limit tunin and a few others.

slim613

Reaction score
Performance injection systems. Brute 66 is a journal bearing version of a 38r made by no limit tunin and a few others.

rebuildable? i know the 38r and im planning on t4 system

slim613

Reaction score
250/200's are the same money, you might want to go bigger someday

sounds like hp as u speak now! 250/200 good for tow? and im lookin at sayin on the safe side with forged rods

bruce

Reaction score
Tow tunes stay close to the same hp regardless of mods. When I ran 160/100 and a 38r my tow tune was 375, now that I run 300/200 and a 71mm h2e the tow tune is still nearly the same hp. With good tunin 250/200's are safe on forged rods

slim613

Reaction score
Tow tunes stay close to the same hp regardless of mods. When I ran 160/100 and a 38r my tow tune was 375, now that I run 300/200 and a 71mm h2e the tow tune is still nearly the same hp. With good tunin 250/200's are safe on forged rods

alright just better safe then sorry,

haven battery issues in -4 just did alt sat now batteries yippie

Reaction score
iv kinda decided that im gonna cam it either way just see with my build

build it, break it in, live tune it and post up my sheet and compare to see any changes

i heard negative on low side and positives on the top

You need to give matt a call and talk to him about the stage one. There are no negatives to the stage 1 cam. You will benefit through out the entire rpm range especially with the ported heads. You may be thinking about the stage 2 that you will loose a little on the low end due to the decrease in the dynamic compression under about 10psi of boost from the increased amount of time of overlap.

Fwiw if it was my tow rig build. I would run full force 250/100s and a s468 with a 1.0 exhaust housing. My 468 with a 1.15 house was nearly as responsive as my 38r and I'd imagine the 1.0 would be even better. The cam and port work will only complement these.

slim613

Reaction score
You need to give matt a call and talk to him about the stage one. There are no negatives to the stage 1 cam. You will benefit through out the entire rpm range especially with the ported heads. You may be thinking about the stage 2 that you will loose a little on the low end due to the decrease in the dynamic compression under about 10psi of boost from the increased amount of time of overlap.

Fwiw if it was my tow rig build. I would run full force 250/100s and a s468 with a 1.0 exhaust housing. My 468 with a 1.15 house was nearly as responsive as my 38r and I'd imagine the 1.0 would be even better. The cam and port work will only complement these.

i talked to matt about it all cams and turbo he said cam was good in all and the s366 would hold great with 238/100 but i get on the forums and get a no

i havent even looked at the stage 2 and probley wont they say its sled cam i think i could be wrong but i shouldn't need a stage 2 so i never looked all the info i know (little) is on the stage 1
and heads will be ported matt said it was like a must

ad trailer tow no sled

njjeep

Reaction score
If your paying to rebuild an engine I would look into getting some billet or after market stronger connecting rods. I'm not sure how much the difference is but when your wreck a block you just wasted a lot more money and time.

slim613

Reaction score
If your paying to rebuild an engine I would look into getting some billet or after market stronger connecting rods. I'm not sure how much the difference is but when your wreck a block you just wasted a lot more money and time.

thats y i wanna build it under that im not tryin for 550+ hp the forged will hole all below that just fine

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Have u looked into a HFSB bell turbo. DP Tuner sells them. Spools great and clean up 238/100s well. It is a T4i turbo tho so it would require a hypermax mount kit of let jake know so he can make a T4i and not a T4 for ya

Latest posts

Members online