7.3+75psi+400cc=broke rods?

thuglike

Reaction score
I got a set of the pistons from Jason. They are the chit. I went the King Ranch version. Coatings on the sides and top along with valve reliefs and bowl work.:jammin::jammin::pimp::pimp::shocked::shocked:

Jason is a good dude and I've never personally met him. He'll hook you up!

Thanks Ryan. Glad you are happy with the product!!!

All I care about!

old man dave

Reaction score
Soooo still waiting on replies for parts :(, going to half fill, main studs , head studs , cut and coated pistons, Carrillo , balanced , girdle , cryo
Hopefully it'll hold a 1000hp once , not sure on the fire or o-ring yet having a hard time finding a machine shop I trust in nor cal most won't touch a diesel and shipping is a hassle and a lot of money lol , any more info do's or don't are appreciated!

Have you considered J&H Performance in Redding? Otherwise, for the performance you are seeking, mailorder shipping is cheap. That's what I did.

blcsmok

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to tear it apart everything semms fine I'll just patch up the oil pan and run it :)

blcsmok

Reaction score
image.jpg

slim613

Reaction score
Wat does aftermarket valves help?

i was just askin if yall did and what would if any be recommended for comp 910 springs maby a s468 and 250/100 or 250/200s still thinkin about it my build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online