A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
now you can gun for the silver surfer ... 7.51 @ 91 ..7800 lbs and lifted. you'll get close down here at sea level ... but not that close haha congrats buddy !!

7.5 is FAST lol I think it'll be a while til I'm even close to that territory! The legacy of the silver surfer lives on lol.

Thank you sir.

Wayne

Reaction score
Lol actually, last I checked an 88 is bigger than an 82.... :poke:

Gonna stick with 76/59 setup and 85 hp nozzles unless I re-gear, and go with a higher stall converter. I'm afraid several things, including breaking hard parts with all the power, and of the lag of the 66 vgt, induced by all that weight, 3.73's, and 38's. My build needs to be based on practical daily drivability that I can tow with, so for now, the 66/88 is not on the table. In other words, you can count on ending up faster if you aren't already.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Gonna stick with 76/59 setup and 85 hp nozzles unless I re-gear, and go with a higher stall converter. I'm afraid several things, including breaking hard parts with all the power, and of the lag of the 66 vgt, induced by all that weight, 3.73's, and 38's. My build needs to be based on practical daily drivability that I can tow with, so for now, the 66/88 is not on the table. In other words, you can count on ending up faster if you aren't already.

I remember you saying that you were sticking with a drop in at one time as well.... lol

Latest posts

Members online