H&S Motorsports 64mm turbo kit
H&S Motorsports dual fueler
H&S Motorsports low pressure fuel system
No Limit intake
Box calibrations
Slicks
Traction bars
Stock motor and trans

Can't wait to get some trans tunes on it for racing. A locker is in my future as well. I saw a couple of 111 mph runs earlier in the morning. I ran exactly 1.6 seconds quicker than my last outing without slicks. Hoping for 11's at some point.

Is this the same turbo I used to pull 12K to the lake in 6th gear at 1600 RPM's?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
That 2wd should still cut a 1.7x at least on slicks. Get the driveline figured out and it'll go 11's with nothing else.

Reaction score
That 2wd should still cut a 1.7x at least on slicks. Get the driveline figured out and it'll go 11's with nothing else.

Hopefully once I get the locker installed. Without turning both tires at the same speed, it makes it difficult to launch it any harder.

dseitler

Reaction score
That 111 mph going thru the Trap is hauling the mail. If you can get the 60ft down into the 1.7's that's a 11 second truck all day long. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
That 111 mph going thru the Trap is hauling the mail. If you can get the 60ft down into the 1.7's that's a 11 second truck all day long. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ehhhh it'll be close. I've been 11.99@110 before but that was a 1.66 60ft.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yeah I had to go 113 to make it to 11.9 with a mid 1.7.

I'm sure you guys can get it there though.. Im impressed its already gone 12.2 without much effort

Reaction score
All 6.7 need to leave in 2nd.

What's your reasoning behind that Mike? Any input is appreciated.

I was leaving in second simply to raise starting line RPM. In first gear, it would stall at about 1700-1800 and sit there for a second. In second gear, I could go to 2000-2100. A looser converter for a harder launch and locking up in second instead of third would probably make a big difference.

This is with our box calibrations so engine and trans files are the same as what we offer with this kit.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I would think leaving in 2nd would help you manage traction better dallas. 1st is just so short, it's great when towing but at the track it's a waste of a shift, unless you have 44 super boggers as swink mentioned lmao..

You would also be able to stall higher without breaking the tires loose like you mentioned

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would think leaving in 2nd would help you manage traction better dallas. 1st is just so short, it's great when towing but at the track it's a waste of a shift, unless you have 44 super boggers as swink mentioned lmao..

You would also be able to stall higher without breaking the tires loose like you mentioned

Yep we do this in the allisons and works really well to keep truck planted but yet keep it moving out ;)

Reaction score
Did a little towing recently with the truck just to have a little bit of fun.

I towed a 25 foot Wakesetter weighing about 11,000 pounds from St. George to Salt Lake. There's one particular hill about 20 minutes out of St. George that we generally use to test product on. The hill is a long, steep grade between 5 and 7 percent and is about 10 miles start to finish.

Below are a couple of pictures we snapped of the PID's from that pull. Speed varied from 70-80 mph like it had nothing back there.

I was really impressed with the EGT's pulling that hill. We waited until we were about a mile from the top to snap the first picture and almost to the top to snap the second picture so you can see that the max EGT temp throughout that entire pull was (1097 degrees).

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 149

Jomax

Reaction score